Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Riders near Worthing for regular rides
  • hockropper

Hi There

I've just moved down here from Milton Keynes and used to woody singletrack , I've ridden up to Cissbury ring from upper Brighton Rd so looking for more exciting rides

woodsman
    Free Member

Wooded singletrack rides at Brightonmtb.org, they meet Thursday at 7 if you have lights – Sussex Uni car park on the A27 at Falmer.

Sussex mtb are Worthing based I think, they ride the above area too I think.

GlennG
    Free Member

Hockropper, theres quite a bit of good riding around worthing/brighton mostly on the South Downs, some nice trails around Stanmer Park in Brighton, also 30mile north is Peaslake/Leith Hill with a good selection of singletrack. Sussex MTB have regular evening and weekend rides, some based out of Quest (bike shop in Worthing), keep meaning to join in on one of their rides. BigSi posts on here so may be able to offer more on Sussex MTB.

The group I ride with have regular evening rides as well as local and North downs weekend rides, plus a bit of trail building/mnaintenance at Peaslake, your more than welcome to tag along if you want.

nimrod2410
    Free Member

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Riders near Worthing for regular rides’ is closed to new replies.