Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • riders in the Tour de Yorkshire
  • ChrisE
    Free Member

Where can I find a list of which riders each of the teams will be putting in?

Ta
    C

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Wild guess, but Tour of Yorkshire website?

darrenspink
    Free Member

Tour de bloody yorkshire. When are they going to change ‘de’ to ‘of’. I cringe everytime I hear it.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Tour of bloody Yorkshire sounds better still

bikebouy
    Free Member

“Ere’ dat Touwer T’ Blouddeh Yikshyr” more like.

TheSanityAssassin

bikebouy – Member

“Ere’ dat Touwer T’ Blouddeh Yikshyr” more like.

Whatever that sounded like in your head, it didn’t translate into Yorkshire dialect when you typed it!

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

It’s not for another 3 weeks.
    Pretty sure they don’t need to submit team rosters until a few days (3 maybe) before the race.

RustySpanner

Does anybody else just bloody love this?

A couple of years ago, I’d never seen a proper road race, apart from the odd hill climb or watching my step daughter in Tri’s.

I’ve now seen the Tour de France, Tour of Britain and this.

Loved being glued to the TdF on TV as a kid, but being able to go and watch from my door?

Unbelievable.

ChrisE
    Free Member

I love it too. I live at/near Settle and so excited to see top racers in my home town.

darrenspink
    Free Member

It is a great event and seems to bring loads of people/villages/towns together.

whitestone
    Free Member

The TdF went within a couple of miles of our house for the first two stages, one of the main climbs on last year’s tour of Britain also was within a couple of miles of the house and the Colne finish wasn’t too far away. Went over to Goose Eye for the Tour de/of Yorkshire. Great atmosphere at all three races.

If the ToB goes anywhere near where you live it’s worth taking the day off work and going to see.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘riders in the Tour de Yorkshire’ is closed to new replies.