Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Richard LittleJohn has written something good for once.
  • CountZero

Couldn’t agree more. Same in Bristol, Brum, Liverpool…

bajsyckel

A letter of resignation/ application to emigrate/ suicide note?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    maccruiskeen

He uses the phrase “almost certainly” in the place of “not remotely”.

If that’s an improvement on what he normally writes then I’m astounded.

The mail should stick to ogling children on the beach

If the people rioting in London are ‘almost certainly’ the same people who rioted in ikea in 2005 the those riots in ikea were the work of 8 year olds, which isnt how I remember that being reported.

If those 8 year olds were wearing bikinis though I’m sure the mail’s cameras would have been first on the scene

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

I was just beginning to wonder when that knob-end would surface in all this.

aracer
    Free Member

If the people rioting in London are ‘almost certainly’ the same people who rioted in ikea in 2005 the those riots in ikea were the work of 8 year olds, which isnt how I remember that being reported

I guess the fact he only suggests that some of the people involved in Ikea are also involved in this somewhat spoils your point. Did you not read it, or are you being economical with the truth?

El-bent
    Free Member

Comedy genius. I only hope he’s writing this stuff from the comfort of an Edinburgh hotel which he has booked due to the fact that he’s on a successful run of shows at the festival this year.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Richard LittleJohn has written something good for once.’ is closed to new replies.