Reynolds DV46 Carbon tubular road wheels

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Reynolds DV46 Carbon tubular road wheels

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by  Sam.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Reynolds DV46 Carbon tubular road wheels
  • jonxmack

Not interested personally but they look to be a total bargain, I posted this over on my fb and twitter for you.

Sam

That was quick – SOLD!

Sam

Fantastic pair of Reynolds DV46 tubular wheels. US made 700c carbon rimmed road wheels from one of the world’s best carbon wheel manufacturers.

Used but very good condition, no gouges, good life left on braking surfaces, running straight and true. Bearings and freehub also running very smooth. Some marks to the freehub body from cassette cogs but still easy to fit and remove cassette. DT spokes and Reynolds branded DT hubs.

This is a lovely, very lightweight but very stiff and aero wheelset for road racing. The current equivalent (these are ~4years old but have only been used for racing) the Reynolds 46 retail for £1,800 so grab a bargain! £350 including shipping in the UK.

N.B. These are for use with tubular (sew-ups, singles, whatever you want to call them – i.e. not normal clinchers) tyres only!

dog not included

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Reynolds DV46 Carbon tubular road wheels’ is closed to new replies.