Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Reverb “Stuck” in the extended position ..
  • hodgynd
    Free Member

I recently bled my dropper ( 3 weeks ago ) and everything was working perfectly until yesterday..when it wouldn’t drop at all late into the ride ..does it just need bleeding again ..or is there something more sinister going on inside the internals ?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

It’ll need a bleed mate.

hodgynd
    Free Member

Cheers 👍

poah
    Free Member

its **** :p

hodgynd
    Free Member

I’ll let you know !😁

tillydog
    Free Member

Might just need the “speed adjuster” winding in if it was very cold.

hodgynd
    Free Member

I will  give that a try..it was fully out ..cheers tillydog

bsims
    Free Member

Check what you torqued up the seat clamp to first, just in case.

Edit

That’s reads as really condescending, it should read did you check the torque on the seat clamp, just in case?

hodgynd
    Free Member

bsims..it would take a good bit more than that for me to be offended 😁

I appreciate the advice ..it has been working fine ..even during the ride yesterday …and that was the first thing I checked while out on the ride ..

Unfortunately and  for whatever reason ..my good lady has taken my car keys with her today while at the Metrocentre ,Christmas shopping and Ive only the one set since the others disintegrated about a year back after dropping them ( have you seen the price of a replacement remote key !) ..so Im screwed as the bike is still in the car ..laughing at me ..

Grrrrrr.

bsims
    Free Member

I had a reverb for about 15 months (never got on with the button remote). The only time I took it was to replace the seat clamp (with a shiny hope one) but my torque wrench had a flat battery so I did it with an allen key. It worked in slow motion! When I got a new battery I had torqued it up only by a fraction more than specified in the instructions.

singlespeedstu

Might just need the “speed adjuster” winding in if it was very cold.

A lever bleed will also cure this problem.

Check there’s not a very small leek at either end of the hose if you’ve bled it recently and it’s stopped working.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Reverb “Stuck” in the extended position ..’ is closed to new replies.