• This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by P20.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Reverb Stealth Stuck at full height ~ Help!!!
  • P20

Just fitted my Reverb Stealth. Bleed it as per instructions and it’s stuck at full height….
    Any thoughts? Seat clamp is not too tight. I did lose some fluid when the hose was off.

mssansserif
    Free Member

Bleed it again and then again till it works

Slogo
    Free Member

Only use one syringe, pull the piston out. It will create a vacuum sucking out all the air in the line.

st

I had the same issue. Needs bleeding again.

P20

Slogo, which end are you using? Post or remote?
    Thinking about it, if there’s air in the post, surely inverting the post for the first couple of cycles would help?

st

A link to my head in hands thread before Christmas, the You tube video link sorted me out.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/help-brand-new-reverb-wont-compress

P20

Yeah I’ve seen that video. I think I may do the same and remove it from the frame and bleed it. I went for the easy way of installing it by removing the hose from the post end instead of using the connector barb thing to guide it through. Off to the garage once more!

st

I removed the hose from the lever and and used the bard device but still had the problem. I think it took 4 bleeds in total and it was sorted.

P20

After more bleeding and swearing it now works. Cheers guys.
    Just need my new forks to arrive now 😈

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Reverb Stealth Stuck at full height ~ Help!!!’ is closed to new replies.