Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Reverb: – Maximum insertion?
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

Trying to work out if we need the 100/355 or the 125/380. I don’t seem to be able to find dimensions of the reverb anywhere.

I’d like to know seat rails to collar.
    Collar top to bottom.
    Collar bottom to base.

Anyone know where there might be some drawings with dimensions for these posts?

Cheers.

jedi

my reverb on full insertion and depressed is over an inch higher than my other seatpost.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Do you mean your little cut down stubby post that just holds the saddle off the toptube?

GW
    Free Member

What’s to stop you getting the longer one and cutting a bit off the bottm if needed?

I certainly wouldn’t choose a shorter drop if I could help it

chives
    Free Member

Not sure if this’ll give you all that, but I asked a similar question recently – search on ‘Reverb – Height at full extension?’ for the results.

Onzadog
    Free Member

GW, isn’t the air chamber stopping me from cutting a bit off the bottom?

gravity-slave
    Free Member

For a 125mm drop:

Rails to collar top – 155mm
    Collar – 35mm
    Overall rails to collar bottom – 190mm

25mm less for the 100mm drop

Collar bottom to base will be overall length less above.

GW,
    There’s an air valve right at the bottom so you can’t lop a bit off.

jimbo9
    Free Member

Yes 190mm or 165mm for the 100mm as G-S says. Also remember that there is a wide oval hose guide in the box that allows a bit of lateral play when the post is raised/lowered. It works best if fitted to the seatpost below the collar. This means that you need the collar raised approx 10mm from the frame. If you attach this guide to the frame you would need to undo the zip zie to take the post out. Very important if yours leaks air!

Onzadog
    Free Member

Great, thanks for the info guys. Really appreciate it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Reverb: – Maximum insertion?’ is closed to new replies.