Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Reverb C1 issues??
  • lbizzle123
    Free Member

Hi, having a couple of issues with my 2020 rockshox reverb C1. It’s the 200mm drop version. Just finished a 50 hour service where I also re lubed the Main seal/top cap and all the other sliding parts.

First issue was the amount of dirt in there for a post of 9 months old, especially considering it’s been a reasonably dry summer. My last post a 2018 170mm had less dirt in there after 2 years without a service. One of the brass keys was worn worse than I would have imagined for a post of this age.

Second issue is the post moves a couple of inches after letting go of the lever. This was happening before the service, I’d previously tried bleeding the lever and now a full bleed after the service. I spent lots of time of this bleed to make sure there were no bubbles left in the system. I expected this to be a bleed issue but I’m not sure now?

Is anyone else having similar issues with there C1? I bought the post new and I could try to warranty it if I can’t fix it myself.

Thanks

gravesendgrunt
    Free Member

Doesn’t the c1 version have a self bleed/valve function to purge the air from the main fluid chamber to rectify the sagging problem?

lbizzle123
    Free Member

It’s not a sagging problem. Just dosent hold in position straight away after the lever is released

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Reverb C1 issues??’ is closed to new replies.