Reverb Bleed Kit, Enduro Collar, Hope BB Converter, XTR Rear Mech….

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Reverb Bleed Kit, Enduro Collar, Hope BB Converter, XTR Rear Mech….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Reverb Bleed Kit, Enduro Collar, Hope BB Converter, XTR Rear Mech….
  • lank45

XTR Rear Mech, M970 Medium Cage – Working condition, but jockey wheels have seen better days and the mech has some decent scratches on it: £30 posted

Race Face Ride XC Cranks (ISIS) – 175mm long with 44T/32T/22Trings, good condition, bit of pitting to the rings and bolts but they are hardly worn: £30

Shimano Deore Front Mech – Bottom pull, good condition: £6

Reverb, XLoc and Totem bleed kit – Brand new in packet, comes with syringes and connections and 120ml of Rock Shox fluid, but no torque key: £17 posted

Reverb Enduro Collar – Brand new in packet, got two of these: £10 posted each

Hope Bottom Bracket Truvativ GXP Converter – As new, excellent condition. Same as this on CRC http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=26899: £5 posted

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

I’ll take an enduro collar please

lank45

iain1775, great, I noticed you posted on the Belper thread. Are you local to Belper as I could meet up, I live in Belper myself…

If not Paypal is best, to ben.helliwell@uk.nestle.com

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

Ben, Derby just off A38, could meet up easy, prob be up that way one evening this week, will email you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Reverb Bleed Kit, Enduro Collar, Hope BB Converter, XTR Rear Mech….’ is closed to new replies.