Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Reverb advice
  • Brake-neck
    Free Member

Hi all, bought a reverb off the classifieds a couple of weeks ago, fitted and all seemed fine and dandy for a couple of days. Had a puncture on a ride and had to turn it upside down to fix it. All of a sudden the post wont return so I thought it maybe just needed bled. Got home and found 25psi in the post so filled with air and bled the remote. Only after doing this did I realize that when I first installed it, it must have been nearly empty as it was much faster to return after I filled it.
    So, does anyone else have problems turning the bike upside down and losing air pressure/is it easily fixed or have I maybe bought a faulty item.
    Thanks in advance and sorry for the long description.

robhughes
    Free Member

Mine had only 50psi brand new from wiggle.
    Don’t worry about it and just see how long it stays up( uw er missus) 😆

Brake-neck
    Free Member

Thanks Rob but the reason I mention it is I had it upside down tonight to remove a chain link and it has done the same thing again.

robhughes
    Free Member

Bit weird that one.
    At least you haven’t got this.
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/2013-reverb-does-your-one-sound-dry

mrelectric

Seem to be a lot of wierd things to go wrong with Reverbs but most easty sorted but getting seat clamp at right torque and getting more air into it. Mine loses uppy pressure if its left down overnight but pumps up ok

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Reverb advice’ is closed to new replies.