Viewing 22 posts - 81 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Reverb (30.9) for £162 from Wiggle if anyone's interested
  • gaberin
    Free Member

The code you want is 10-EXTRA as stated by the OP
    And thanks for the great PSA.
    😀

stevenk4563
    Free Member

They are back in stock again, just got my order in 😀 thanks OP.

AlexSimon

ooo – I see they’ve got some of the opposite side levers in this time.
    I originally was forced into a left lever, but would have preferred a right.
    I can’t really be bothered to order/return though.

fathomer

Great PSA, just ordered myself one, cheers OP.

AlexSimon – Member
    ooo – I see they’ve got some of the opposite side levers in this time.
    I originally was forced into a left lever, but would have preferred a right.
    I can’t really be bothered to order/return though.

Don’t forget returns are free and dead easy!

wwaswas

thanks for the PSA 🙂

Got some Stans rims cheap at the same time.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Glad they’re back in stock now – means I can send my left hand lever back and swap for a right hand one so I can run it under the bars.

School boy error…got very excited about the price and ordered the wrong one, which turned up yesterday. I fitted the lever but dont feel comfortable with it above the bars, it looks a bit exposed…and I do turn my bike upside down a fair bit.

legend
    Free Member

..and I do turn my bike upside down a fair bit.

*reported*

mindmap3
    Free Member

Legend – I know, I know. I’ll probably be burned as a heratic.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Got mine (for a mate) yesterday. Just looking now and the plastic hose guide that zip ties to the seat tube isn’t there. Is mine missing or is it not Included any more?

stevenk4563
    Free Member

Got mine (for a mate) yesterday. Just looking now and the plastic hose guide that zip ties to the seat tube isn’t there. Is mine missing or is it not Included any more?

Mine was included when I got it yesterday, complete with bleed kit too.

wwaswas

I was quite surprised mine is retail boxed. I’m so used to getting mail order stuff in a clear bag I forget that’s not how it looks in the shops.

AlexSimon

Mine was included too.

crispy1970
    Free Member

Still waiting for mine, spoke with wiggle and it was dispatched on the 12th. We’re all yours delivered by Royal Mail?

Must of got mixeds up somewhere.

letmetalktomark

Mine came via courier.

Ordered last Friday night arrived Monday.

wwaswas

Mine was RM arrived next day.

Onzadog
    Free Member

cheers guys. Wish me luck. Time to do battle with wiggle “customer service”.

Onzadog
    Free Member

surprise surprise! Wiggle have managed to turn this into a freaking nightmare. All over £3 worth of plastic hose guide.

Useless chimps.

As the wife said only last week over a different issue.

NEVER.
    EVER.
    BUY.
    ANYTHING.
    FROM.
    WIGGLE.
    AGAIN.

AlexSimon

You could use zip ties and email sram/fisheroutdoor in the meantime.
    I wouldn’t throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I thought of that but do we know for certain that wiggle are sourcing their posts from Fisher? I’ve not got a lot of experience with Fisher, are they likely to be that helpful?

But you’re right, I’m not sending a whole reverb back for the sake of a hose guide (which is what they want me to do).

AlexSimon

One small thing – are you sure it’s missing? Mine was hiding inside another bit and doesn’t have a full loop (to go around seatpost) – it uses a zip-tie to attach.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Yep, sure it’s not there. I’m familiar with the reverb. Fitted several. I also know it’s a sram issue not a wiggle one as the box was sealed. However, wiggle are hopeless in terms of customer service.

anono

just in case anyone missed the wiggle reverb, merlin are now doing a similar deal although selection is a bit narrower – only 31.6mm in stock. £168 including the online discount

Viewing 22 posts - 81 through 102 (of 102 total)

The topic ‘Reverb (30.9) for £162 from Wiggle if anyone's interested’ is closed to new replies.