Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Revenge?
  • Mr_Krabbs
    Free Member

My old boss was and still is a complete ****. He goes out of his way to get one over on people and has no thought of the consequences. for example, i really feel out with him because one of the older ladies at work has trouble with her legs, this meant she had to keep moving and every now and again she would need a sit down. She could do all this whilst doing her job. She was bloody good at her job and worked all the hours she could because she was in a financial mess since her husband died. She was the best employee i have ever supervised. so my boss being the **** he is decides that the chairs have to go from the area. she cannot stand all day, end up going sick and losing her overtime. I manage to find her another suitable job so she can come back from sick leave. so then he says she can come back to this job, but no overtime as she is on light duties, which means she cannot make ends meet (in the meantime he is offering overtime to other people to do her job). I had the biggest of our many bust ups with him about it and told him i couldn’t work with someone who is a vindictive little shit, so moved out of the department.
    the department i’m in now is where this ****ts mrs works. Well me and her are getting on REALLY well. I am oh so tempted to take things that one step further purely for the purposes of revenge. I want to fill her up and send her home to hubby.

Is this a wise thing to do?

Should I shouldn’t I?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Revenge?’ is closed to new replies.