Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Retro(ish) pub bike/ kiddy carrier/ pub bike choice…
  • neilforrow

I had been looking for a retro hack for taking the kids on, pub and to the shops type hack. Then this came along:

Stuck some spares on it… and it rides well, shagged headset, but good fun and easy to wheely.

However, this just turned up sans rear wheel. Sorted that but got to get come other sundries to get it running. First impressions are good… the cable routing gives it a clean look.

With one is a good vintage… I know a little more about the topanga, not so much about the chiilwack.. Which one is the keeper? Both is not an option (unfortunately).

Del

you must be hat-stand. if recent reports are to be believed, you’ve fired another one up her, and you ain’t going to the pub for a goodly while, sunshine. best you get rid of both.
    HTH. 😀

all the best, D.

neilforrow

Del – Yep the reports are right! D-day was monday and I am now a dad of 2.!. (We had a baby girl called Asa)

So yep I wont get a chance to use to use either of these, but I will get the odd chance to fettle on them.

I am resigned to turbo sessions only for a while tho. At least I can bask in the glory of being a fatdad that owns some KOM’s up haldon and stoke on that there Strava…

Any news on Dave’s arrival?

Burchy1
    Free Member

Such a lovely way with words that Del bloke. No news yet but only 3 days over.

Nice pub bike by the way!

Del

haha! congratulations mate!
    all the best with them and Well Done Mum.
    can’t comment on Dave’s Bundle Of Joy as i’m overseas this week. haven’t heard owt.

neilforrow

Fair play dave, good luck and keep us posted… Will have to do a ‘wet the babbers head’ pint too. Hows the arm?

And which one shall I keep?

Burchy1
    Free Member

Arm is good mate, 95% of the movement back already and can drive with it. Drink sounds good when it all calms down.

Keep em both, your man cave is plenty big enough 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Retro(ish) pub bike/ kiddy carrier/ pub bike choice…’ is closed to new replies.