Retro Cannondale

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Retro Cannondale

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Retro Cannondale
  • Premier Icon Teetosugars
    Subscriber

if only that was a medium….

No it’s pretty small.

This small frame Cannondale has been completely reburbish with loads of new parts, including a brand new 1 1/4 headset (pretty rare these days).

Price is £200. Pick up ONLY

Our bikes are given a complete strip down and re-build by a professional mechanic. Worn parts are always replaced using quality components.

We give a four week guarantee and a free tune up after two weeks.

——-

Sold by The Bristol Bike Project, a not-for-profit, community scheme helping those most in need get a bike.

Open 9am-6pm

Workshop Address: Hamilton House (Connolly & Callaghan Building), City Rd, St Pauls.

If you are coming down to see us, the access is at the rear of Hamilton House on City Road near the junction with Stokes Croft. Hamilton House is the five-storey office block set back from the road next to an outdoor car-valeting business. There is a small car park.

General Enquiries: 07983 417231 (Please do not send text messages to this phone as we are unable to accept these and will not reply!)

Premier Icon funkrodent
    Subscriber

I might be interested in this for my boy. Could you let me know what the frame size is, specifically the seat-tube measurement and the top-tube? Thanks

TT is 21″

ST is 15″

These are middle to middle measurements.

MadCowKev

Looks like a ‘Beast of teh East’ geometry – small frame but high 13″ bottom bracket

Premier Icon funkrodent
    Subscriber

Thanks mate. Going to be a little bit too big for him for the time being. Should make a great bike for someone though!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Retro Cannondale’ is closed to new replies.