Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Restrap Top Tube Bag
  • honourablegeorge

Just arrived in the post – went and popped it on the bike. Now that’s a neat little bit of design. The wee fins either side of the stem keep it in place, with a bungee and hook around the steerer. Just about spot on to stick a wee jacket or gilet and a few bits in.

funkybaj
    Free Member

I’ve been looking at the Restrap bags recently, planning to get some bikepacking in this summer if such things are allowed. A bit spendy but then that seems to be par for the course in this market really. Good to know they are a decent quality product.

dovebiker

I’m running the bolt-on one on my Diverge – just the right size for my phone, a few gels and stuff.

DougD

They’re ace aren’t they, mine arrived the other day. Well made and decent size.

winston
    Free Member

My Restrap small frame bag is my best bag ever.  I don’t really like toptube bags as I find they flop around due to a high CG and I hit them with my knees when climbing out of the saddle. The small frame bag is slightly larger and I can get loads of stuff in it for a day ride without it swaying around. Really well made with a good fixing system and cable slot on the top for lights or power pack. Use it almost every ride on road and gravel.

jodafett

I bought the Adventure Race version and I think its great. Not used it yet as I’m waiting on my new bike which should arrive in about 3 years time!!

bigblackshed

I’ve got a couple of bits of Restrap now, just received the Stem Bag for a bike without bottle bosses, makes carrying a bottle far nicer than in a jersey back pocket. Really well made kit, I’d say nicer than the Alpkit seat bag I have.

dove1

I really like the Restrap kit. I’ve got the handlebar Cannister Bag, Top Tube Bag and the Stem Bag. They are all very simple designs but well made.

nealglover
    Free Member

Just up the road from me in Leeds, their stuff is great quality
    Made locally too so that’s a bonus

tenfoot

I have the mid size frame bag. It’s well made, waterproof and I’ve been really pleased with it.

soundninjauk

I use their small frame bag on my gravel bike. It’s a great piece of kit and it’s surprisingly great not having to carry stuff in pockets.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Restrap Top Tube Bag’ is closed to new replies.