Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • reporting to mods?
  • soobalias
    Free Member

Im getting pretty sick of reading threads, where traders/classifieds only users, get stroppy because of one thing or another.

having just read >>WARNING – I bought an IPad…… for the first three posts, i realise i DGAS, starting every thread with >> to give it more attention is all a bit pinkbike and the guy now wants sympathy from a group of people he has previously had no relationship with.

should i/we report this tripe to the mods to start to clear them out, or just turn a blind eye/avoid?

oh and im still gonna use UK BikeStore.

/rant

wwaswas

*reported*

Kryton57

*reported again*

aracer
    Free Member

*reported*

reported

bigyinn
    Free Member

Excellent you noticed the >> too! WTF is the point of that?

Clearly he’s annoyed at himself, but he contributes nothing to the larger forum, yet wants to moan and whine that he’s been stung for being a bit too eager to get a bargain!

wwaswas

*reported*

reported

rogermoore

Strikes me that they don’t look too bothered about your problem.
    RM.

onewheelgood

young people used to look younger in those days

soobalias
    Free Member

not just me then, good

*reports self and everyone above that reported me for thinking about reporting threads*

*back to work*

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Mod Father…

there seem to be 2 types
    1) I have been ripped off (by paying paypal gift to random stranger who joined last week)
    2) Massive over reaction it was 10 mins late

maccruiskeen

There’d only be fruit in reporting to the mods if the thread broke any rules, which it doesn’t – it would be a very difficult rule to write. If the thread bored others as much as it bores you there’d be noone posting on it and it would fall off the page pretty quickly.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I thought it was only Cancellara accused of using motors! Wiggins is clearly cheating! 🙂

bigyinn
    Free Member

or
    3) Sensible person who does a bit of digging first and decides not to continue due to a 2 day old member insisting on PP Gift or based on sellers length of residence and posting history that they’re likely to be ok.

konabunny
    Free Member

This is a call-out thread. Reported! Bin! Ban!

patriotpro
    Free Member

Just get over it would be my advice.

soobalias
    Free Member

If the thread bored others as much as it bores you there’d be noone posting on it and it would fall off the page pretty quickly.

some people will post on any thread.

oh teh ironing.

chewkw
    Free Member

I have reported this thread for sucking me into typing a report regarding your report.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘reporting to mods?’ is closed to new replies.