Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Reporting Bad Driving – opinions please
  • Nobby

On my convoluted journey home last night (a large hole appearing in the M2 meant half of Kent was gridlocked) a small red van undertook the vehicle I was overtaking then tried to undertake me as I pulled back into the middle lane but he ran out of space. After I’d passed the truck he got stuck behind the van driver swerved out from behind it, passed me then swerved back in front of me.

I then watched as similar manoeuvres got him further ahead in the flow of traffic until I couldn’t see him anymore.

What stood out was it was a Fire Service vehicle plastered in a campaign to “cut out dangerous driving before we have to cut you out”.

Ordinarily, I am a great supporter of the emergency services but this was clear not an emergency vehicle, nor was it ‘on a shout’ but simply very bad driving.

Should it be reported? 😕

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yes, idiots exist everywhere and need to be dealt with.

bails

Yes, waste of time going to the police but report it to the fire service so they can have a word/put it on file.

devash
    Free Member

What stood out was it was a Fire Service vehicle plastered in a campaign to “cut out dangerous driving before we have to cut you out”.

Oh the irony!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Might achieve something here, ordinarily, not.

ElShalimo

report it

woody2000

Maybe it was nicked (I hope!)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Reporting Bad Driving – opinions please’ is closed to new replies.