Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Repairing Endura Clothing
  • carlos
    Free Member

Evening All,

Anyone know how best to repair a pair of Stealth Lite Biblongs, got a 3″ split on the knee area???

I’m thinking just stitch up well with needle and thread, but as the area is stretchy maybe a patch of some sort either on the inside or the outside.

Cheers

Alek
    Free Member

Endura do a repair service.

Email them and they will give you a repair number. You simply send the garment with said number and they will quote you a price for approval. Usually £15.00 including postage.

carlos
    Free Member

I’ve had a look about but can’t find any info on this service. Thanks though

Anyone actually had a repair done by Endura?

crazy-legs

Yes, they repaired an eVent jacket of mine. Took a while but very good repair. Just call them 01506 497749, one of the options on the menu puts you through to the repairs department.

awh
    Free Member

I’ve had 2 items repaired by Endura. First was a small patch put over a rip in some Venturi shorts. It took a long time but the patch is holding up fine. Second was a Stealth jacket, after about 6 months they finally agreed they had lost it and I was sent a new one!

Alek
    Free Member

Hi there,

Just had 3/4 bids repaired.

I emailed them direct and was given this number to phone: 01506 832491 which is the repair department direct.

carlos
    Free Member

Worth a call then, I’ll do it Tuesday

Cheers

MaryHinge
    Free Member

Oh Bum! I’ve just chucked my event Endura shorts away as they had split at the seam!

aikon
    Free Member

Best wait til Wednesday, Scottish company so bank holiday on Monday & Tuesday up there

carlos
    Free Member

Cheers Aikon. Will do.

Trekster

Been waiting ages on a reply and repair ref number from my enquiry(s).

fubar
    Free Member

Been waiting ages on a reply and repair ref number from my enquiry(s).

They were a bit slow to reply to emails, in fact they only ever replied on a Wednesday so I think the admin may be part-time.
    Next time I’d just use the phone (perhaps on a Wednesday). Once I’d sent back my stuff for repair they were then excellent.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

They ‘repaired’ some of my mt500 baggies twice in succession. It took ages and a good few phone calls, the repairs were crap both times, lasting only about three weeks each time.

Each time I complained they got harder to deal with, harder to get the right people to talk about the problem and less interested. I’m guessing they had my money and they just wanted me to go away. It was a pretty disappointing experience all round. In the end I cut my losses and decided not to buy Endura stuff again, since in the main, it mostly needs repairing, re-stiching or warranty at some point during the garments (short) lifetime.

There are plenty of as-good alternatives these days.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Repairing Endura Clothing’ is closed to new replies.