renthal grips, thomson post, teng tools torque wrench, sugoi hans shorts

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale renthal grips, thomson post, teng tools torque wrench, sugoi hans shorts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • renthal grips, thomson post, teng tools torque wrench, sugoi hans shorts
  • Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

Renthal “soft” compound lock-on grips, used for one short ride and quickly removed, i purchased them after buying into the hype, i much prefer my ODI Troy Lee grips.

A1 condition, slight bit of scuffing on one plastic end cap where i rested my handlebar against the wall of my house.

£16.00 posted

Renthal Grips compound info here

Thomson elite seatpost 30mm dia by 330mm, totally unmarked and like new – comes with the all important bag that you think will come in handy for something but that something never materialises.

£35.00 posted

Teng Tools 3/8th drive torque wrench, 5nm to 25nm or 3.5ft-lb to 18.5 ft-lb, I’ll include the Wera bit holder so all you need for bikey stuff is a selection of hex and torx bits to fit the Wera hex drive bit.

Treated with care and always unwound after use (Mech Engineer to trade), good quality item unlike many cheap wrenches on the market and with very positive “click” when desired torque is reached. I’ve been given a Norbar TT20 torque wrench so i’ve no need to keep this one.

£25 posted (it’s quite heavy)

Sugoi Hans Shorts in large, new with tags – I ordered the large/34″ waist by mistake and left it too late to return them so here you go, grab a 1/2 price bargain.

£35.00 posted

Bike radar glowing review here

Paypal gift or you cover the paypal fees to address in profile.

email sent re torque wrench

Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

Now’t through regarding torque wrench, i’ve sent an email to your address in profile.

tbike

PayPal gift payment of £25 sent for torque wrench.

Please confirmed received.

Thanks,

tBike.

I sent it, but didn’t get yours, I’m on a different one at work. Oh well….

83PGA

If the shorts are still available – would you be interested £30 ?

83PGA

Sorry – ignore just seen the waist measurement !!!!!!

Swayndo

Interested in the shorts … would you say they are a tight 34″ or a relaxed 34″?

Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

Just back in fae work peeps and checked emails from this morning/this thread, torque wrench sold to tbike, shorts sold to AC.

Grips and seatpost left

Cheers folks,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘renthal grips, thomson post, teng tools torque wrench, sugoi hans shorts’ is closed to new replies.