Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Removingsemenfromguineapighairtrackworld, i need your help.
  • monkeyfudger
    Free Member

I’d leave it, when your mother in law starts her cleaning routine again tell her she’s ingesting guinea pig sputum. Remind her about last time too.

toby1

monkeyfudger – can you justify that assumption? We don’t know who’s or indeed what’s it is?

lemonysam
    Free Member

I’d leave it, when your mother in law starts her cleaning routine again tell her she’s ingesting guinea pig sputum.

Just for the record Sputum != Spunk. Unless all the geriatrics coughing up lungfuls of the stuff have been up to something.

wwaswas

Unless all the geriatrics coughing up lungfuls of the stuff have been up to something.

There’s a sucker born every minute but an inhaler is much harder to find.

lemonysam
    Free Member

There’s a sucker born every minute but an inhaler is much harder to find.

The consolations of aging.

Euro
    Free Member

Some decent suggestions, so thanks for that. Unfortunately i told my mum a few days after and the look on her face suggested so she wont be offering to clean up again.

Here’s a little video of the two boys, Finn and Jake. Jake manufactures the hair gel and applies it to Finn using the traditional pelvic head massage method (not shown in clip). The reason why one guinea pig like to hump another’s head is completely unknown to me. He’s cute, but not that cute 😀

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7M2H0h31Ac&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Houns

I’m somewhat tickled by the fact that your family visits apparently include mandatory guinea pig inspections. Don’t they trust you with them or something?

Can you blame them for not trusting him? TBH I think these inspections are in place by request of the RSPCA and under the terms set out by the sex offenders register

maccruiskeen

The reason why one guinea pig like to hump another’s head is completely unknown to me.

Monkey see monkey do

jekkyl

everything becomes clear.
    from the op

Just in case it doesn’t go without saying, the love stalagmite is a cavy creation.

from wikipedia

The cavy family (Caviidae) is a family of rodents native to South America, including the domestic guinea pig, wild cavies, and the capybara, among other animals

Op you should have explained properly, we all thought the cavy gravy was yours.

Euro
    Free Member

I didn’t really think i had to explain that the baby batter wasn’t mine. 😀

wwaswas

I didn’t really think i had to explain that the baby batter wasn’t mine.

are you new here?

Euro
    Free Member

Mostly post on the bike forum wwaswas, fairly new to the depraved/chat section. Will bare that in mind going forward

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

[video]http://youtu.be/_VfSl0iGAus[/video]

You need Pet Spa!

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Removingsemenfromguineapighairtrackworld, i need your help.’ is closed to new replies.