Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Remote flush
  • muddyjames
    Free Member

Any alternatives to the duofix 79cm for placing the throne below a window and so need a low height unit. Don’t want to have to lower the seat every time to flush.

jkomo

Put the seat down you animal.

zilog6128

Always amuses me how willing people on here are to display their rank habits to the world 😂

hols2
    Free Member

Don’t want to have to lower the seat every time to flush.

lesgrandepotato

If it’s brown flush it down, if it’s yellow let it mellow.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I was always taught that if you flush with the lid up, you’re spraying your bathroom with tud soup.

the-muffin-man

Toilet seats fold down!!?? 😱😱

Cougar

Get a cistern with buttons on the lid?

lunge

Put the seat down you animal.

Cougar

I was always taught that if you flush with the lid up, you’re spraying your bathroom with tud soup.

It’s called “toilet plume.”

https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/5.0013318

TL;DR, you’re kicking little bits of poo in the air up to and beyond head height where they can linger for over a minute.

Rubber_Buccaneer

But if you put the lid down you have Schrodinger’s turd.  Is it still there bobbing around? Has it been flushed on it’s way?  Observation is the only answer

Onzadog
    Free Member

Clear lid would solve that one if it’s really that much if an issue.

Cougar

Besides, SEP by then isn’t it.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Not when the SE in SEP encounters their P 😀

Rubber_Buccaneer

Clear lid would solve that one

That could work.  Better not make it too clear though, I can see that causing a whole new problem

Oggles
    Free Member

Clear lid would solve that one

Where’s James Dyson when you need him? Solving the nations minor inconveniences, one transparent appliance at a time.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Lovely combination of electrics/plumbing there.

welshfarmer

I’ve just installed one of these (very similar anyway) and have placed the flush button way off to the side and well out of the way of the seat. To be fair you could fix the cistern anywhere and pipe the flush into the pan from the side if you wanted.

https://www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/ultra-standard-ceramic-toilet-pan-with-soft-close-seat-dual-flush-concealed-cistern

kayak23

I thought you were talking like REALLY remote, like maybe you wanted to flush it from your holiday cottage or something.

That’s a bit weird I thought.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Remote flush’ is closed to new replies.