Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • remembered conversation in a dream?
  • Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Is this possible?

Someone recounted a dream to me, saying they said this then i said that . .

possible?

alfabus
    Free Member

is what possible?

someone had a dream and told you about it?

nealglover
    Free Member

Is this possible?

Someone recounted a dream to me, saying they said this then i said that . .

possible?

I don’t understand what the question is I don’t think.

Are you asking if people have conversations in dreams ?

(If you are, then I don’t understand how come you don’t know the answer)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    maccruiskeen

Totally possible. I don’t think everyone’s dreaming ‘style’ is the same. So it might be possible for some people to remember details like conversation but not for others. Some people have very dreamy dreams in that they can be fantastical – flying, unicorns, nightmares. My dreams are very ‘normal’ in that the people, activities are not surreal even if they are a bit non-linear and the juxtapositions can be a bit weird.

My dreams tend to very quickly forgotten though unless i have cause to recount them to someone soon after waking.

As a kid a dreamt a whole week of school on a Sunday night. We were on a two week alternating timetable and for days I was going to the wrong classrooms and panicking about homework I hadn’t done which wasn’t yet due for a week.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

My wife had a dream once where I did something bad and we had argued to the point of her wanting to walk out. She woke up during the dream and was furious with me because I was asleep while she wanted to talk through the ‘problem’ so she woke me up.

We then had a confused couple of minutes where she was convinced we had gone to bed after a huge argument and I had no idea what she was on about. We had to go through the things we had done the previous evening for her to realise it was her dream. She was still feeling hurt by what I had said in her dream the following day.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Cool thanks for the replies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘remembered conversation in a dream?’ is closed to new replies.