Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • Referendum Predictions
  • martinhutch

In line with some of the economic forecasting we’ve seen, I’m going for 64 no, 87 yes.

federalski
    Free Member

48 Y
    52 N

Project Fear this last week has turned it.
    Heartbreaking.

molgrips
    Free Member

It’s a vote and however you choose to use, use it wisely.

Ah you can’t say that, cos the Queen said it and she’s only got powers through an accident of birth so it’s wrong!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    trail_rat
    Free Member

I thin k tinas is on the money with aberdeen .

Almost all the staff engineers i know are no’ , almost hte contractors i know are yes’

All the drill crew members i know are yes’ but i think thats a patriotism thing more than a well informed decision ill be honest.

All the foreigners ( folks from all over the world ive met in the last few months on rigs) contrary to the yes campaigns facebook bombardment ( since when did you make your choice based on what you read on facebook btw) i know reckon we would be mental to break away.

All the 16-18 year olds at local schools were polled in a dummy ballot and the result was a high no

I reckon for 62/30/quite a few spoiled.

GrahamS

> however you choose to use, use it wisely.

Ah you can’t say that, cos the Queen said it

Pffft.. this guy got it in long before Liz:

Northwind

hora – Member

I love Scotland but like a beautiful woman if she wants to leave you what can you do?

Get the national media to run biased stories telling her to stay, and get all your mates to go around and tell her how if she leaves, she’ll end up alone and penniless, living in a cardboard box. Also tell her that if she decides to move in with someone else, she won’t be allowed to.

cookeaa

Get the national media to run biased stories telling her to stay, and get all your mates to go around and tell her how if she leaves, she’ll end up alone and penniless, living in a cardboard box. Also tell her that if she decides to move in with someone else, she won’t be allowed to.

On the head!

The best analogy I’ve heard so far is that of a couple on the brink, she’s complaining that she’s never listened to, while He’s just shouting that she won’t get a penny in any divorce.

The “Better together” campaign had the right title, but that’s where it ended unfortunately.

I predict 56/44 in favour of independence…

molgrips
    Free Member

The best analogy I’ve heard so far is that of a couple on the brink, she’s complaining that she’s never listened to, while He’s just shouting that she won’t get a penny in any divorce.

This is really poor.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Yes 58.3% 🙂

richmtb

I think surrounded by hills was the first to predict the result correctly.

Rockape63
    Free Member

are you sending him his Tea cake then?

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)

The topic ‘Referendum Predictions’ is closed to new replies.