Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Redwing boots fit
  • voodoo_chile

Classic moc toe anyone got a pair, by all reports run big, any tips anyone

andyha
    Free Member

43 in my sidis 42,5 in my red wings

Vortexracing

my Rangers are a size down from my normal 43.

Oh and give them time to bed in, they take ages

Oblongbob

Seem to run pretty big. I’m a 13 in trainers and walking boots, 12 in formal shoes and I have got Iron Rangers in a 12. Plenty of room. I have green superfeet in them to take up a bit of volume (I have narrow feet) and they are plenty long. 11.5 would fit me fine I think. They’re great boots.

BillMC

Regular 10 but they were too big, sold for more than what I paid for them. I still don’t know what size I am in Redwing and actually feel now there’s a lot more you can get for that sort of money, factory shops in Northamptonshire spring to mind.

jonnym92

Size down. I’m usually a 10, but found a 9 was best. Enjoy the break in period!

surfer
    Free Member

9.4 but usually get 10’s in everything (10.5 in Hoka’s) Got a pair of the Iron Ranger in 10, fit fine.

duckman

Just to throw a curve ball, I have wide size 11 feet and am in an 11 Iron Ranger.

oldgit
    Free Member

Can I just throw in Pike Brothers moc toe if you can still get a pair.

I wear their Low Quarters boots, two pairs one for workshop the other for jiving. And cheaper.

bungle

Moc toe boots? Go for one size down. If length is ok a bit tight width-wise is good, they tend to be rock hard when new so need oiling but will stretch to fit.

Loads on Ebay worn-once due to above.

Shoes and Chukkas are not over-sized.

numbnut
    Free Member

I have the moc toe with vibram soles and the fit is as expected.
    They’re the most uncomfortable footwear i’ve ever had though. I’ve tried breaking them in but they just end up damaging my feet.
    Must put them on ebay soon.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

They’re the most uncomfortable footwear i’ve ever had though. I’ve tried breaking them in but they just end up damaging my feet.

Pain and suffering is just something you have to go through so your WAYWT looks on point.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Bought my Moc Toes from Daves in New York a couple of years ago, I’m a uk 10, but they gave me an American 10 having measured my feet..
    Seem Spotty dog imho.

voodoo_chile

Thanks all for the advice

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Redwing boots fit’ is closed to new replies.