Reductions before Ebay 29er frames forks wheelset brakes HR/Garmin

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Reductions before Ebay 29er frames forks wheelset brakes HR/Garmin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Reductions before Ebay 29er frames forks wheelset brakes HR/Garmin
  • Premier Icon vondally

Hello selling a few things from the shed and rationalisation of my needs following another bout of injury related illness so all pics in this link below

pics here

qustions and so on here and contact at

vondally AT googlemail DOT com

Please remember prices inc postage and that is now expensive

large Turner Sultan with RP23 shock, 1 1/8th headset with FSA Orbit 2 in, bought from ebay as a winter bike due to the bearings and grease points and think it was on sale here for a while.
    Frame is large and in orange some chips and paint work has flaked below front mech, now covered by front mech but generally good condition, no cracks or dents, all is working as should I have ridden just less than 400 miles (Strava is my friend) and is a great bike and the handling is brilliant reminds me on my original RFX.

WAS £435 posted £400 collected Gisburn or M6/M65/M66/M60

NOW £365

Rocky Mountain Element 2012 95 mm rear travel 18,5 inch frame taper headtube , direct xt front mech and cane creek/hope headset to run 1 1/8th headset 142x 12 rear rocky mountain custom valve rockshok monarch rear shock

excellent condition helitaped and just a great all day/xc race bike, really a super bike can run 120mm forks and it is just brilliant, just google it for the reviews, the frame is the same as tope of the range.

was£615 posted £600 collected

Now £500

Wheelset Prolite Veleta 29er QR front and rear non adaptable, light less than 1900 grams as a wheelset, well made less than 600 miles on them were on my 29er Scandal and good wheels straight rue and dent free, pics show wheels attached to bikes

was £135 posted.

NOW £105

Manitou Minute 29er 100 forks bough from Clink 195mm steerer, fully working, no marks to stanchions some to legs qr, really nice fork
    was £140 posted

Now £100

Hayes Prime Expert discs front and rear uncut hoses unused in black same as those in white up there, bought for youngest daughter due to their reach adaptability, she wanted hope so she paid for hopes….. was £110

now £85

Suunto t3C heart rate monitor and foot pod this was my nephews bought a whiles back never used by him so I have used it 10 times foot pod never, fully functioning, includes hr strap additional new watch strap original box and a slight mark to face and I mean slight

was £60.00
    NOW £45
    pics to be done and posted to interested parties

Garmin 301 forerunner with HR monitor, fully functioning and working, I really like this but going to upgrade

WAS £40

Now £30

Premier Icon ssboggy

Ygm re the forks

Premier Icon scotroutes

I’ll take the wheels. Will contact you later about payment etc

I’m interested in the fork, I send an email

Premier Icon vondally

Forks sold

Wheels sold pending payment

Premier Icon pj-slay

Hi, what height rider is the RM frame suited to, currently on L stumpjumper evo 29 frame, thanks.

Premier Icon vondally

Hello I am 5ft11/6ft so the photos show the setup for me and the geometry is slightly relaxed for a 29er 100mm fork 70/74 degree and 120mm 69.5 and 73mm and the top tube is 605 mm then goes to 630mm for the 20 inch.
    Hope this helps

Premier Icon vondally

hello nothing yet

Premier Icon vondally

brakes sold

Premier Icon vondally

Wheels SOLD

Would you be kind enough to send pics of the Suunto watch to, please?

Premier Icon vondally

hello yes will do but will be weds

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Reductions before Ebay 29er frames forks wheelset brakes HR/Garmin’ is closed to new replies.