Reduced – Stumpjumper HT & Giant FS Frames

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Reduced – Stumpjumper HT & Giant FS Frames

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Reduced – Stumpjumper HT & Giant FS Frames
  • kiwiem

2004 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Hardtail – 17” Frame

Included in the sale:
    • M4 alloy frame with IS disc mount
    • Cane Creek S3 headset
    • Shimano Deore LX front mech
    • OEM seat post and clamp
    • Neoprene chainstay protector

My lovely Stumpjumper frame needs to go to a new home as I have converted to Steel and Ti and its gathering dust in the garage. It’s been ridden a lot but is in good nick structurally, however cosmetically has some very obvious rub marks to do with me riding very knee-in during the early days (although a new coat of paint could sort that out). There are also the usual marks associated with tyre/chain/cable rub. Still a very light frame and an XC thoroughbred.

Looking for £115100 paypal or bank transfer and posted, or £10085 cash on collection (Wiltshire).

2005 Giant Reign – Small (16”) Frame

Included in the sale:
    • Frame with IS disc mount & v-brake bosses (blanked)
    • Manitou Swinger 3-way SPV shock
    • Headset
    • Easton EA50 seat post
    • QR seat clamp

Bought second hand for playing on but it’s not had a huge amount of use, and is probably a little big for me, so I am selling in order to fund other purchases. I’ve probably ridden it about six times over three years and have not put any marks on the frame; all marks on the frame are as I purchased. All moving parts are in excellent condition since my other half is a bike mechanic.

Looking for £220200 paypal or bank transfer and posted, or £200180 cash on collection (Wiltshire).

Still not quite sorted enough with getting the pictures on here, so please e-mail me(in my profile) if you are interested and I’ll get them sent to you.

Cheers!

kiwiem

Giant now sold but Stumpy still available 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Reduced – Stumpjumper HT & Giant FS Frames’ is closed to new replies.