Reduced: Clearout (Hope, Xtr, XT, Crank Bros…)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Reduced: Clearout (Hope, Xtr, XT, Crank Bros…)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Reduced: Clearout (Hope, Xtr, XT, Crank Bros…)
  • pottsathome

If the xt shifter has a removable window then I ll have it cheers

Cane Creek S-Series headset bearing assume this is for 1 1/8 ? Thanks

daveg2

Hey guys, having a bit of a clear out to make some space for newer, shinier bits.

Pictures of everything can be seen here:
    http://www.pinkbike.com/u/daveg2/album/For-Sale-Big-Clearout/?page=2

Prices include postage within the UK.

Hope Eternity seatpost 30.9 £40 £32 – Cut down to 325mm. Anodising has worn where the post inserts into the frame. Other than that it’s in good condition.

Hope Mini No.5 Caliper front & rear £38ea or £70 £34 ea or £60 for the pair – Hoses have a few nicks in the outer and are a bit kinked where it enters the lever body. Other than that the brakes work fine. Pads aren’t new but there’s plenty of life left in them. (Rotors not included).

XT Shifter 9 Spd rear £5

XT Shadow rear mech 9 Spd £10 – The arm is pretty badly bent so only useful for spares. Jockey wheels/main cage are working fine, just the lower arm that’s damaged.

Quick releases:
    Crank Bros front Split Skewer – £8 £6
    XTR front quick release – £8 £6
    XT rear QR – £5 £4
    American Classic rear QR – £3(Essentially covering postage)
    Derore rear QR – £3 (Essentially covering postage)

Gussett 38t chainring £12 £8 – Decent condition, I just changed to a smaller ring.

Cane Creek S-Series headset bearing set £8 £5– Brand new, in packaging.

Profile Design Stiffy Stem – £5 Non OS clamp, think it’s 100mm.

Assorted Hope Rotors:
    145mm (wavy), 160mm, 165mm (wavy) £6ea. Not 100% straight, but they’re non-floating so can always be bent back with a spanner.

Berghaus AQ2 Jacket £40 £35 (black, small) – New jacket forces sale. This is a really good jacket & has done me well (retail £100). 2 Years old and is in very good condition. Just been cleaned with Tech wash & Nikwax.

Endura Gridlock Jacket £20 £15 (red, small) As above, new jacket forces sale. Great commuters jacket, only wear is that the reflective shoulder strips have lost their ‘reflectiveness’.

Best contact is email… davidgordon2 (aaaaaat ) hotmail (doot) co (doot) uk

Payment via paypal or cash on collection. Buyer covers Paypal transaction fee. Based in Loughborough.

Cheers!
    Dave

happyrider

Hi, I’ll have the 160mm rotor please.

Thank you

Premier Icon stevemorg2
    Subscriber

any pics of the jackets?

xiphon

What size rotors do the calipers take?

daveg2

Pottsathome – I don’t have the window for the shifter (was removed and have since misplaced it in a move!). Is this a problem?

HappyRider – Send me an email/Paypal and it’s yours.

Steve- I’ll get some pictures of the jackets this evening. They were being washed when I was taking pictures for everything else!

Xiphon- They are the No. 5 caliper. I’m not 100% sure on rotor size (it’s been a while since I’ve used them without a post mount adaptor). According to the following posts, No.5 is a 165mm front and 145mm rear…
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/opinions-on-older-hope-brakes
    In hindsight, that would make sense as the two ‘wavy’ rotors I’m selling are 145/165mm and would have come with the brakes.

Cheers,
    Dave

daveg2

PS Headset bearings are SOLD!

happyrider

email sent, cheers.

daveg2

Pictures of Berghaus jacket are here…

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1420883/

And the Endura jacket is here…
    http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1420895/

160mm rotor is SOLD!

Cheers,
    Dave

daveg2

Non- Wavy rotor and XTR QR SOLD!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Reduced: Clearout (Hope, Xtr, XT, Crank Bros…)’ is closed to new replies.