REDUCED BARGAIN- Cannondale Prophet Frame- black Medium, Fox RP2

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale REDUCED BARGAIN- Cannondale Prophet Frame- black Medium, Fox RP2

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • REDUCED BARGAIN- Cannondale Prophet Frame- black Medium, Fox RP2
  • Premier Icon gunners
    Subscriber

Right, I am trading down in travel so this gives someone the opportunity of a real bargain.

I have a Cannondale Prophet frame 2006 but upgraded with a new Fox RP2.This can be 5/6″ of travel depending on how you set the frame up- it has two settings Freeride and XC.

I bought this frame a year ago and immediately changed the shock from Manitou to Fox RP2 (£200 from CRC) cos i dont like 3 ways at all. With propedal this frame is AWESOME and fully deserving of the 10/10 that MBR gave it.

I then buggered my leg skiing as had I only just finished building it and its been out 3 times since and thats it. The guy before me bought it as a Prophet 800 for £1999 from Leisure Lakes in early 2007 (i checked this thru Cannondale Europe by tracking the frame number- top service ) but as a long distance lorry driver just never got to ride it.

So the story is this, the frame is is AMAZING condition, no rub marks, no obvious scratches amd no chips!! I reckon its seen 350-500 miles tops.

It has a 1.5 headtube I have bought a brand new red Chris King Devolution headset – very flash and £125.

It is a medium in gloss black

I am looking to go steel hardtail, 4″ travel full susser or ti hardtail.

I have found a couple of things that interest me but heres the bottom line.

I will listen to offers over £350 for the frame, CK headset and also a brand new M970 XTR front mech and the top offer gets it. If you want it or pics- mail me iain.adams@hotmail.co.uk.

I might also swap for a great frame – hardtail or shorter travel- mail me iain.adams@hotmail.co.uk.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘REDUCED BARGAIN- Cannondale Prophet Frame- black Medium, Fox RP2’ is closed to new replies.