• This topic has 572 replies, 80 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 40 posts - 321 through 360 (of 573 total)
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • raybanwomble
    Free Member

Kind of plays into exactly what feminists say about men though, doesn’t it?

Rockstar are very good at satirizing the masses and have pointed out they can’t make GTA VI yet because the idiots have become a satirical pastiche of themselves.

I think that video proves it.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Completed the first chapter last night. What weapons do people recommend?

I quite like the carbine but the pistol is rubbish!

Schofield pistol seems better than the Volcanic to me, even though it’s cheaper. Especially if you’re using pairs.

Pump shotgun is good, especially with slugs.

rene59
    Free Member

Dual wield sawn off shotguns are doing it for me close quarters.

windyg
    Free Member

Ok so I randomly robbed a horse and cart as you do, can’t unlock the box on the back so thought I would take it off somewhere and see what I do with it, sell it or something but I drove into the side of a barn…how the hell to you back the damn thing out i’ve got it stuck?  was hardly worth the effort!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

L1 or L2 I think?

windyg
    Free Member

I’ll give that a try, I found an alligator, didn’t expect that…..it won

Drac

I think that video proves it.

It proves nothing as it’s a video game where you can pretty much kill anyone you want and their dog

Drac

how the hell to you back the damn thing out i’ve got it stuck?  was hardly worth the effort!

R1 On PS4.

P-Jay
    Free Member

I’m not going to be paid for those Sheep am I?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I’m not going to be paid for those Sheep am I?

It’s OK your over enthusiastic friend will nip back for the cash, not sure how that goes so far.

rene59
    Free Member

This guy has maybe taken it too far…

Cougar

how the hell to you back the damn thing out i’ve got it stuck?

Top right shoulder button.

robbo1234biking

Took on the legendary bear last night…and lost miserably. Think I need some more firepower!

The Mrs is at book club tonight which means more opportunities to rob some poor folks.

mahalo

discovered lassoing randoms off their horse and dragging them cross the landscape till they are dead is a fun thing to do! they dont half scream! not sure you get into any bother for it either, apart from a bit of honour?

duckman

Robbo, I have spent a week dicking about and also took on the bear last night…it ate my head. Missions seem to be the way to go to up xp etc. But God I hate those O’Driscolls.

robbo1234biking

Yeh I lost my head and hat. I haven’t got my hat back yet either! not sure how I do get it back actually! Have to take someone elses!

Cougar

You can get it back in the wardrobe function at the camp.

Drac

Yeh I lost my head and hat. I haven’t got my hat back yet either! not sure how I do get it back actually! Have to take someone elses!

Check on your horse items.

bigh
    Free Member

Good grief,

That bit when you ride from Van Horn to Shady later in the game, gaming heaven right there.Can’t say anymore because “spoilers”

Looking up that song for sure.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Just started chapter 3. This is one big map!

lunar
    Free Member

Loving this; two questions. When do you get a fishing rod or how, been fishing with my bow but really want a rod. Also can how to you open hatches in log cabins, the hatches are marked on the map so I guess they can be opened.

robbo1234biking

Got my hat back  now!

rene59
    Free Member

When do you get a fishing rod or how

You get it from doing one of the side missions in camp during chapter 2.

firestarter
    Free Member

How do I stow a winter outfit on my horse it keeps telling me in camp I don’t have a winter outfit but I can’t work out how to sort it. Ta

rene59
    Free Member

Go to your wardrobe in camp and select owned outfits, you can then store so many on your horse by pressing the store on horse button and not the equip button. One of the ones you have from start of game is winter gunslinger outfit. A saddle appears next to outfit you have stored on your horse.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Just started chapter 3. This is one big map!

Really you didn’t go down for a bit of a redneck shoot earlier? Guess who just had to pay his bounty when we moved.

firestarter
    Free Member

Cheers Rene I shall have a look tomorrow thanks

wors

My Son is after this game, desperately trying to save his pocket money!

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

at 18 he is quite old to still be getting pocket money!

wors

Yeah he’s not 18, bad parent blah blah…

akira

Letting him buy it then you can play it for free, parenting win 😀

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I can’t talk I play Assassin’s Creed Origins with my 6 year old

rene59
    Free Member

If he held up the game shop, he wouldn’t need to save up…

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

lolz @rene59

mahalo

yeah just tell him to rob a stagecoach and loot the casualties. easy money.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Really you didn’t go down for a bit of a redneck shoot earlier?

No, the ‘problem’ is that I only get to play for 30 mins to an hour a day at best, I don’t think it lends itself to that sort of casual play. Xbox seems pretty good at returning you to almost the exact hoof stroke that you stopped at, but I haven’t dared burn through my allotted time by galloping off into the sunset for a gander.

I did get to play for about 6 hours yesterday though when I was at home with a sore back, which was nice, apart from the pain.

robbo1234biking

How is everyone progressing? Just starting Chapter 3 now (I was a week late joining the party). Like the pump action shotgun – surprised that it is so accurate at a decent range.

Drac

Hit chapter 4 the other day as I decided I best get on and do some main missions. Still loving it.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Mid-chapter 3 I’d guess. I’ve got a very over elaborate Varmit Rifle and I spend far too much time fishing.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yeah must be close to chapter 4 as 3 is going downhill very fast…. It does seem that if your side mission needs you to go into somewhere your banned from you can head into there to complete it.

Viewing 40 posts - 321 through 360 (of 573 total)

The topic ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ is closed to new replies.