• This topic has 572 replies, 80 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 573 total)
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Cougar

The proper trailer’s just dropped.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F63h3v9QV7w[/video]

I think a little bit of wee just came out.

molgrips
    Free Member

Totally failed to get into 1.

Turns out that minutes of galloping slowly through the desert is not as much fun as tearing through a city in a fast car risking death and spectacular crashes. Who knew?

zilog6128

Agree, quite enjoyed playing the first one though. Reminded me of spending ages just cruising up and down the beach on a chopper in Vice City just marvelling at the sunset, etc.

Got a life now though, so ain’t got time for none o that any more 🙂

njee20
    Free Member

First one was epic! I imagine I’ll get this, and then never ever get around to playing it.

noltae
    Free Member

I took RedDead1 back about two plays in – super boring for me – I’ve never gotten on with GTA – Max Payne 3 I finished – overall I find Rockstar super boring . . I need a new game though – happy to be proven wrong with RedDead2 .

Cougar

First one was epic! I imagine I’ll get this, and then never ever get around to playing it.

You are me AICMFP.

The original RDR is probably in my top three titles for the 360, probably even #1. It’s one of the few games I’ve got 100% completion on. I’m so very looking forward to this.

km79
    Free Member
    Cougar

Balls. I searched the forum first too and that didn’t turn up. I’ll close this and move my post.

Cougar

Actually – no I won’t, I’ll close the other one as this has a clearer title. The other thread is months old apart from a thread revival a week ago teasing the trailer.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Can’t wait for this, took me a while to get into the first one, compared to a GTA title is slower and despite being very good in some parts in quite a few others it’s a glitchy mess. I was amazed when I bought it again a few months ago for Xbox One that R* have never patched it.

It’s a great game though, I’ll happily spend an hour in Tall Pines hunting.

Once you unlock the coaches or upgraded camp site it’s quick and easy to get around the map.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

FIFA 2018 tomorrow, RDR2 in spring. Praise be

P-Jay
    Free Member

Actually what I hope is that this doesn’t turn into the next GTA online. GTAV has a great story mode, but R* soon forgot about it in favour of a million re-skins of existing cars / cars online.

Lifer
    Free Member

I hope it does, GTA online is brilliant

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

hope it does, GTA online is brilliant

Totz

funkmasterp

First one was great. The missus and MIL went away for a spa weekend. FIL came back from the club to find me sat on the living room floor in a poncho drinking Makers Mark straight from the bottle whilst playing it.

No longer own a console and have a three year old and new arrival imminent. Play it for me!

km79
    Free Member

Don’t you have a works conference or sommething else you can fake for a week away in a hotel playing RDR2? The missus will never find out.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Yeah – Xbox One or PS4 is £240 these days, £50 for the game and £60 a night for a premier inn – worth every penny.

Cougar

FIL came back from the club to find me sat on the living room floor in a poncho drinking Makers Mark straight from the bottle whilst playing it.

Sounds like my perfect night in TBH.

funkmasterp

Sounds like my perfect night in TBH.

It pretty much was mine at the time 🙂

Looking at the trailer I can’t believe the jump in looks from the PS3. Lead character is clean shaven though, which goes against my Sergio Leone western theme.

akira

Used to wind up my mate no end when I shot his horse and ran off repeatedly.

pondo

I want this badly.

Drac

Oooh! I forgot about the announcement.

Just in from work goig to watch it in a bit.

bob_summers

Loved the original (and Red Dead Revolver) but the save file glitched around half way through and I couldn’t be bothered to start over from scratch.

I’ll probably buy it but I’ll have to factor in the cost of a PS4.

Drac

Holy Shit Balls!

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Loved the first one and the trailer looked great, but expecting (and hoping) a bit more wow graphically from Rockstar.

Drac
    howsyourdad1
    Free Member

https://www.gamespot.com/amp-articles/red-dead-redemption-2-release-date-updated-for-ps4/1100-6456498/

Balls! What am I supposed do in the summer now ride my bloody bike or somethig

Drac

No idea but look at that.

Drac

Oh my.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

looks rad. But then we knew that.

even if it looked shite I’d still be ordering it.

v8ninety

That’s going to be my reason for buying a PS4. No doubt in my mind.

km79
    Free Member

Looking good. Hope they don’t change the release date again, I’ve got some leave booked!

Drac

The date is set the other ones were speculation they never gave an exact date on those ones.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Reminds me of the time I gave a couple a lift back from the speigel tent on my rickshaw… the guy had mad bants and invited me in when we arrived… went in and was amazed by how swanky his house was, then saw a few BAFTAs hanging about.

Turned out it was Leslie Benzies, the dude behind GTA and Red Dead Redemption. He’s a super cool and generous guy and the only customer I ever let ride my rickshaw with me as a passenger

He was jamming on the guitar and telling me about a new project that was set to be released soon; turned out it was the original Red Dead Redemption…

fingerbang
    Free Member

Happy days playing rdr1, hours spent in the scrubland looking for herbs! I remember that ghost town as well. Amazing. Sadly won’t be able to play rdr2 as got no time although my son might let me watch him.

zilog6128

Happy days playing rdr1, hours spent in the scrubland looking for herbs!

lol, same. It was visually & thematically engrossing (and great fun!) but at the same time **** tedious and a massive waste of time! Presume this will be more of the same!!

verses

Broke my neck a couple of years ago, RDR1 helped pass many an hour.

Would love to play RDR2, but can’t see me finding the time unless something else similarly debilitating happens…

Cougar

Happy days playing rdr1, hours spent in the scrubland looking for herbs!

One of the things I loved about RDR was that you had the option depending on your mood at the time.  You could throw yourself into missions all guns blazing, or could just noodle around picking herbs and trying not to get mauled by cougars.

Jamie
    Free Member

That’s going to be my reason for buying a PS4. No doubt in my mind.

The new God of War should fulfill that role, tbh.

Drac

Herbs and cougars sounds like a night out in the Big Market.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 573 total)

The topic ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ is closed to new replies.