Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Red Bull Rampage: Wish You Were There?
  • stwhannah

You may have heard people say things like ‘Rampage is too groomed these days, it’s getting too easy’, or ‘It’s just tricks, it’s not mountain biking’. …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Red Bull Rampage: Wish You Were There?

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

sharkattack

I’d also love to get out there one year. Having visited a famous nearby canyon and wandered around in the desert I know that the scale of these things can never be contained by a monitor or magazine page.

I’d also love to take my bike and ride some of the drops and booters on the lower slopes. It’s not all completely mental.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Brilliant photography!

reeksy

Yes great photos.

I love the spectacle, and recognise it’s going to evolve, but I still can’t get over the fact they’re allowed to go into a National Park and hack the crap out of the rock, build drops and stack cement bags all over the place.

It would be good to go there, but I might need a “whoop” filter or it could get irritating.

5lab

go into a National Park and hack the crap out of the rock, build drops and stack cement bags all over the place

It’s outside the national park afaik

sharkattack

It would be good to go there, but I might need a “whoop” filter or it could get irritating.

If you don’t like being around people while they’re having fun just stay at home.

ads678

If went there I’d probably just stick to the blues, maybe try a red after a few looseners….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.