• This topic has 49 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Red Bull Rampage – live – how long?
  • timbog160

Amazing stuff from Brendog – what a legend – did wonder how he was going to top that first run!

kayak23

Just unreal. Bren is an absolute legend! 😃

Loved how he cheekily put his arm around the finish lady at the end. 😂

Just so sick.

timbog160

The vid of Olly, Deaks and Matt Jones riding Kong is also very funny. Amazing to see riders of this standard having to take it steady – I doubt I could even walk most of this stuff!!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    kayak23

Brilliant

chakaping
    Free Member

Godziek deserved more

Possibly, I also felt some of the youngsters might have got higher scores, but I’m not really aware of the intricacies of the scoring and where marks might be lost for scruffy execution etc.

One thing I do know is there’s going to be a gif of Andreu’s “moment” in the online dictionary next to the word “Loose” from now on.

weeksy

I didn’t get some of the scoring either. Was still great to watch but I thought some of the scores were harsh,

nedrapier

Anyone stay on the channel long enough to see who won the build crew award?

Northwind

weeksy

Subscriber

I didn’t get some of the scoring either. Was still great to watch but I thought some of the scores were harsh,

I enjoy it more now that I totally ignore the scoring and just focus on the ridiculousness.

chiefgrooveguru

Still blown away by Andreu! Incredible, so aggro! Nice work from Brendog and obviously Semenuk is just something else, so fluid.

DezB
    Free Member

The videos on Red Bull’s Facebook have such better viewing angles on the runs – they must edit them together, which is why we don’t get to see such good footage live. This is incredible:
    https://www.facebook.com/RedBullBike/videos/3162879443753591/

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Red Bull Rampage – live – how long?’ is closed to new replies.