Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • RED BULL – Just drank my 1st ever can – what will happen to me?
  • zangolin
    Free Member

Just had a sandwich + my first can of Red Bull.
    What will happen to be now?
    No wings yet….

sv

You didnt drink the whole can in one go? Are you near an A&E?

BigDummy
    Free Member

A headache and a slight feeling of nausea, in my experience. And you probably won't manage an afternoon nap. 🙂

sv

Same volume of water at the same time to help hydration levels.

akira

Hmmm prefer Relentless, bigger can.

cp

you'll feel rank for the rest of the day.

druidh
    Free Member
    DezB
    Free Member

Relentless 'Juiced' actually tastes nice too

zangolin
    Free Member

No A+E yet – still at work – on my lunchbreak.

I am starting to think about doing a backflip on the ride home tonight. Too much Nitro Circus I think.
    OMG – that's it I've been brainwashed by watching to much Extreme TV – subliminal Red Bull marketing!
    It's gonna be Monster energy drink next!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Oh dear…. do you remember what your life was like yesterday? Treasure those precious memories as it is all about to change.

I had my thirst can 14 years ago, it just started out with one, then two, then three , then four up to a maximum of 25 a day. Man it felt good, the buzz, it was like I could fly.

I turned to crime to feed my habit, stole from my own family, put my sisters and pets into prostitution.

I didn't stop until I hit rock bottom, that day when they found me in the owl enclosure trying to ride a lesser spotted barn owl will never be forgotten.

Thankfully I found the Lord, our Saviour, I now ride the railroads preaching and occasionally fighting with stray dogs.

zangolin
    Free Member

The Southern Yeti – Member
    Oh dear…. do you remember what your life was like yesterday? Treasure those precious memories as it is all about to change.

I can handle it – although it was a bit expensive at £1.35 for a little can.
    Saying that I did buy 2 cans – must resist, must resist…..

njee20
    Free Member

Isn't the taurine the 'dangerous' part of Red Bull?

I use caffeinated Zym tablets when I race, 100mg of caffeine per tablet, and often have 4 in a 2 hour window.

I quite like Red Bull!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Slippery slope my man slippery slope, once you've supped at Beelzebub's chalice there is very little you can do. If you ever need to talk I'll be on the tracks, grrrrrr, gruff rufffff, give me my bone back you filthy mutt!

grynch
    Free Member

I turned to crime to feed my habit, stole from my own family, put my sisters and pets into prostitution.

Yeti, I'd like to publicly apologize.. I didn't realize it was YOUR cat, I thought it was just one of those street cats turning tricks for a bit of extra cat nip.

jon1973
    Free Member

although it was a bit expensive at £1.35 for a little can.

Especially when you can get a Supermarket own brand which is exactly the same for 35p.

molgrips
    Free Member

Red bull as far as I know only contains the same caffeine as a can of coke. It contains an amino acid called taurine because taurine levels drop in the brain when are tired, so the theory is that it'll rejuvenate you. I personally can't tolerate caffeine much but I find red bull is a very smooth high, refreshes me greatly without any bad caffeine side effects which I know so well.

Plus I quite like it.

defaultslipper
    Free Member

don't they say drinking 10 cans in an hour is the same as taking a dose of speed tablets? having never drunk 10 cans in an hour, or taken speed i can't say how truthful this is.
    but my brother drunk about 10 in a night (he was driving so no alcohol) and spent next day in hospital getting an ECG because his heart rate wouldn't slow down.

monster is much more energy-fastic, like a haribo handful sugar rush.

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

are you dead yet?

Taff
    Free Member

you will run around the place with wide eyes for about an hour then sleep for ten hours solid

crazyjohnyblows
    Free Member

you will need to weeeeeeeeeeee

organic355
    Free Member

Theres a polish girl at work that drinks the stuff all the time, although she says she loves the smell as, wait for it….it reminds her of HORSE SWEAT!!.

Why she knows what a sweaty horse smells like is a mistery to me.

zangolin
    Free Member

littlegirlbunny – Member
    are you dead yet?

No – but I've just woken up on a park bench surrounded by 10 empty cans of Red Bull!

molgrips
    Free Member

Why she knows what a sweaty horse smells like is a mistery to me.

Er horse riding is a quite popular and entirely reasonable passtime.

binners

Do you now look like this:

bassspine
    Free Member

it always makes me feel as if my teeth are peeling

I definitely prefer the green Relentless

organic355
    Free Member

Er horse riding is a quite popular and entirely reasonable passtime.

and is it reasonable to base your consumption of said fizzy caffein drink on the fact that it smells like the perspiration of an Equus ferus caballus?

and yes i looked that up 😀

organic355
    Free Member

Went to Kavos (sh*thole) for a lads holiday when I was younger, ridiculous redbull and vodka consumption for 2 weeks, left with heart palpitations and could sh*te through the eye of a needle!!

binners

vodka and red bull gives you the worst hangovers in the world. FACT!

organic355
    Free Member

quite like it with jagermeister though! Could see a few jager bombs being downed this weekend!!

delusional
    Free Member

don't they say drinking 10 cans in an hour is the same as taking a dose of speed tablets?

Where would one purchase a dose of speed tablets?

Sorry… just such an odd way to phrase things 🙂 I think this is one of those baseless comparisons. What is a "dose" of speed? Where do you get speed 'tablets' (it comes in a powder normally)? And more importantly, in what way is it the same?

I can definitely tell you that Red Bull and speed do not feel the same to ingest.
    One will make you mildly rush and maybe make you feel a bit dehydrated and headachey the next day if you overdo it, the other will hollow you out and drop you a shivering wreck on the floor wishing that the world would reach up and swallow you the next day. It's not the same 😉

willard

The trouble with Vodka Rebull is that you just do not realise how drunk you are going to get with it.

I remember (vaguely as it turns out) a night when I was out in Alderney when a mate and I killed a large chunk of Smirnoff and RedBull. I was fine* until I left the premises and hit fresh air. At that point, I had trouble walking in a straight line, talking, focussing my eyes etc.

No problems sleeping, but many problems getting out of bed the next day.

* denotes a given value of "fine" where it is likely that other people involved in said session may have different opinions.

organic355
    Free Member

the other will hollow you out and drop you a shivering wreck on the floor wishing that the world would reach up and swallow you the next day. It's not the same

Blimey, speed has changed since the 90's!?!?! Must be mixed with all sorts of crap to have that effect, dont remeber that at all, unless of course you were referring to the red bull? 😯

coffeeking
    Free Member

Red bull as far as I know only contains the same caffeine as a can of coke.

Nope, about 2.5 times that of a can of coke.

Personally I get absolutely zero effect from redbull, I've even had 4 cans in a row in the space of an hour and it made sod all difference to me, no palpitations, no extra alertness – nowt.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Can of redbull only has the same caffine content as a mug of coffee.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Can of redbull only has the same caffine content as a mug of coffee.

thomthumb
    Free Member

it's not like it's banned in norway, denmark and france is it.

oh!! 😉

unsponsored
    Free Member

Its not banned in France. Had plenty last summer from the local super U and Le Clerc.

dave_aber
    Free Member

No, it's not banned in France any more. Certainly wasn't banned in Val d'Isere last easter.

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘RED BULL – Just drank my 1st ever can – what will happen to me?’ is closed to new replies.