Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Recommended elbow pads light duty and alps (not downhill)
  • gribble
    Free Member

as above looking for some pads. Any recommendations? I have weedy spaghetti like arms and my wife also needs some too.

looking for pads I can use on alpine singletrack and won’t mind riding with at home, BPW etc.

blitz

IXS flow

jakehinton
    Free Member

I’d also recommend the IXS flows, good for skinny arms, comfy and pretty good protection.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Tracey

G form are a good fit on my skinny arms. Used them for a few years home and abroad

reggiegasket
    Free Member

Fox launch is basically an arm warmer with some light padding. Works well.

https://uk.foxracing.com/launch-enduro-elbow-pad%C2%A0/09561.html

gribble
    Free Member

Thanks all; I am looking at both IXS and G Form to see what I see available online. Seems that not many local shops stock a big range (understandably), but will see if I can get clear guidance on sizing. CRC seems to be the best for size charts.

ads678

I use G-Form knee and elbow pads and they are great, well really bloody comfy I honestly forget i’m wearing them, I can’t comment on how they are in a crash though fortunately.

hooli

2nd vote for IXS flow, light enough, don’t slide down and seem to offer a decent level of protection.

gribble
    Free Member

Just following up on this. Tried lots of pads and went for G-Form in the end. The most comfortable pair were some Troy Lee (light duty) pads; G-Form best combination of comfort and snug fit.

Wore them in the Alps at the end of last month. Really pleased with them and would recommend them to others. I did try IXS, Blue Grass, Tory Lee, but could not get hold of Fox in my size from memory.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Recommended elbow pads light duty and alps (not downhill)’ is closed to new replies.