Recommend some riding glasses…

Home Forum Bike Forum Recommend some riding glasses…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Recommend some riding glasses…
  • hainman

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bolle-Spider-Safety-Glasses-Mirror/dp/B000MGSK36
    i have had 2 pairs of these,1st pair got run over by a landrover,i picked them up,bent them back into shape and they done me the whole days riding with minimal damage,i cant imagine a pair of oakleys doing this…
    *Edit,just noticed the mention of changable lenses,try Lidl.i got a pair for 6quid with 3 lenses and hard carry case,plus a bunge type cord to put on instead of the legs,

pebblebeach

Have a look at the fake jawbones on deal extreme, if they’re still doing them

Premier Icon ir_bandito
    Subscriber

cheers.
    Had a look through DX (tempted by some daft thin goggles) and ended up on ebay, found a few sets which look good value.

Premier Icon ir_bandito
    Subscriber

First important point – cheap!

Second point – I’ve got large head, which does affect choices a bit…

At the moment I’ve got some DHB yellow glasses which I wear for most day-time rides but they’re starting to get a bit scratched up and loose. And I’ve got some old clear safety glasses nicked from my last employer for night-riding.

I’d like to replace them both with a set with replacable yellow and clear lenses. I find its never bright enough in the UK to need dark lenses, especially if you’re in and out of shade in woodland etc.

Any suggestions gratefuly received!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Recommend some riding glasses…’ is closed to new replies.