Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Recommend some riding glasses…
  • ir_bandito
    Free Member

First important point – cheap!

Second point – I’ve got large head, which does affect choices a bit…

At the moment I’ve got some DHB yellow glasses which I wear for most day-time rides but they’re starting to get a bit scratched up and loose. And I’ve got some old clear safety glasses nicked from my last employer for night-riding.

I’d like to replace them both with a set with replacable yellow and clear lenses. I find its never bright enough in the UK to need dark lenses, especially if you’re in and out of shade in woodland etc.

Any suggestions gratefuly received!

hainman
    Free Member

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bolle-Spider-Safety-Glasses-Mirror/dp/B000MGSK36
    i have had 2 pairs of these,1st pair got run over by a landrover,i picked them up,bent them back into shape and they done me the whole days riding with minimal damage,i cant imagine a pair of oakleys doing this…
    *Edit,just noticed the mention of changable lenses,try Lidl.i got a pair for 6quid with 3 lenses and hard carry case,plus a bunge type cord to put on instead of the legs,

pebblebeach
    Free Member

Have a look at the fake jawbones on deal extreme, if they’re still doing them

ir_bandito
    Free Member

cheers.
    Had a look through DX (tempted by some daft thin goggles) and ended up on ebay, found a few sets which look good value.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Recommend some riding glasses…’ is closed to new replies.