Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recommend me some wireless headphones for use on the turbo
  • mrblobby
    Free Member

Looking for something wireless, comfy, and ideally one that doesn’t get too sweaty (not one that’s like having your head sandwiched between two enormous pillows.) Not looking for hi-fi quality either as it’ll mostly be used for listening to iplayer stuff. Decent battery life would be good. Budget is about 50 quid. Any recommendations?

Many thanks.

somouk
    Free Member

What are you using to send the signal, a mobile device with Bluetooth or does it need to have a sending station and use RF?

mrblobby
    Free Member

It’ll be playing on my mac. So bluetooth would be fine. Is the quality reasonable enough with bluetooth? Don’t need massive range either, will be in the same room as the source.

somouk
    Free Member

Quality is fine with Bluetooth these days, have a search around as there are a lot out there. Most of the big brands now do sports focused Bluetooth headphones that are sweat resistant too.

Range will be circa 10 meters depending on obstructions but if you’re in the same room you’ll be fine. The only thing to consider will be battery usage so maybe look for some with a recharger you can just leave running between turbo session to keep them topped up.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Anyone got any experience of the Jabra Sports Wireless or the Denon AH-W150?

creagbhan

I’ve got a pair of these
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sonixx-SX1-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B00A7UD6ZY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1393961217&sr=8-2&keywords=bluetooth+headphones
    I find ear buds uncomfortable and the charge on these seems to last well.

mrblobby
    Free Member

For that price I may well get a set and stop fannying about looking at reviews!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some wireless headphones for use on the turbo’ is closed to new replies.