Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recommend me: some travel insurance for a v. short biking holiday…
  • ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

…which, as well as all the usual travel cover, also covers the bike against damage, loss and theft.

Cos Endsleigh don’t.

Ta.

Yetiman
    Free Member

I’ve used Snowcover for the past 3 years to cover my week long Spain trips. £26 gives you a pretty good package. http://www.snowcard.co.uk/pages/index.asp

uplink
    Free Member

I don’t think any of the travel insurances cover your bike for more than a nominal sum

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Yetiman
    Free Member

£2000 with Snowcover. It’s still less than my bike is worth but better than nothing if it all goes pear shaped.

uplink
    Free Member

Snowcard seems to have a single item limit of £350
    I’d be interested if otherwise – can you point me to the relevant section?

jacksta
    Free Member

I used to have an insureandgo annual policy – then I was going to Spain mountain biking. Just on a whim I decided to call and double check I was covered. Apparently I was…so long as I didnt go off road!

I now have dogtag – they will even cover you to race overseas

my bikes are covered by my M&S contents insurance, which covers you for loss away from home including overseas as far as I can tell

Yetiman
    Free Member

uplink – I’m glad you picked me up on that. It used to be £350 for personal belongings and £2000 for equipment but it looks like equipment is also £350 per item. Not good. I’ll give them a call to find out for sure.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me: some travel insurance for a v. short biking holiday…’ is closed to new replies.