Recommend me: some travel insurance for a v. short biking holiday…

Home Forum Bike Forum Recommend me: some travel insurance for a v. short biking holiday…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recommend me: some travel insurance for a v. short biking holiday…
  • …which, as well as all the usual travel cover, also covers the bike against damage, loss and theft.

Cos Endsleigh don’t.

Ta.

Yetiman

I’ve used Snowcover for the past 3 years to cover my week long Spain trips. £26 gives you a pretty good package. http://www.snowcard.co.uk/pages/index.asp

uplink

I don’t think any of the travel insurances cover your bike for more than a nominal sum

Yetiman

£2000 with Snowcover. It’s still less than my bike is worth but better than nothing if it all goes pear shaped.

uplink

Snowcard seems to have a single item limit of £350
    I’d be interested if otherwise – can you point me to the relevant section?

jacksta

I used to have an insureandgo annual policy – then I was going to Spain mountain biking. Just on a whim I decided to call and double check I was covered. Apparently I was…so long as I didnt go off road!

I now have dogtag – they will even cover you to race overseas

my bikes are covered by my M&S contents insurance, which covers you for loss away from home including overseas as far as I can tell

Yetiman

uplink – I’m glad you picked me up on that. It used to be £350 for personal belongings and £2000 for equipment but it looks like equipment is also £350 per item. Not good. I’ll give them a call to find out for sure.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me: some travel insurance for a v. short biking holiday…’ is closed to new replies.