Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Recommend me some earbuds
  • juan
    Free Member

For music that’s it. Something I can wear while running and mtbing and that won’t fall off.

At the moment using some Sony like that but quite tempted to go wireless.

What is the STW collective recommand.

Cheers

Bimbler
    Free Member
    d4ddydo666
    Free Member

Deffo need a budget ;-P Cosmic do great pairs for up to £600 😀

Del

i have some sonys mdrxb80 that were about 80 quid. the anker ones, and all the other ones that are supposed to stay in your ears by themselves, don’t, with mine.

regenesis
    Free Member

Bought the Creative ones after several on here recommend them

If it wasn’t for the fact they were £38 for 2x I wouldn’t bother

johnnystorm

I just bought some kitsound Bluetooth ones from Tesco for using on the turbo. They sound pretty good for £15 while watching a movie. They have hooks and haven’t fallen off yet (few hours use).

MSP

Last month I got the jaybird run, bose soundsport free, and jabra elite active t65 delivered to try them all out. I ended up keeping the jaybird run as they felt the most secure for doing sport. But I kind of wish I had kept the jabra, I think they were probably the best all round, had the best sound quality, had a sound pass through feature (the run isolate too much really it feels a bit weird after a while) and were secure enough (and would have been even more so with comply foam tips which I always buy anyway). But it was close between the jaybird and jabra, with the bose a distant third.

ps, going true wireless is absolutely fantastic when doing anything sporty.

njee20
    Free Member

I use Taotronics £20 Bluetooth ones. They’re great for me, but I’m no audiophile.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some earbuds’ is closed to new replies.