Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommend me some bluetooth headphones <£50
  • TheBrick
    Free Member

For use while working. Mainly on a computer. I don’t need noise cancelling as I am no longer travelling. I am no audiophile. (clearly)

#1. Preferably over ear.
    #2. Bluetooth but with option of a cable if I forget to charge.
    #3. Bonus if they have a mic for calls.

oldtennisshoes

MPow H7 <£20

BillOddie

The excitingly titled Anker Soundcore Life Q20 are £52 at Amazon.  I wear mine for hours a day and have used them whilst travelled on planes and I have found them to be awesome and the noise cancelling works well.

neilnevill
    Free Member

I’ll chip in next week when the one’s work have bought for me arrive

neilnevill
    Free Member

Ps, stunt forget you probably want a mic built in

neilnevill
    Free Member

So I’ve got my oneodio wireless audio headphones, pro-c y80b.
    Bluetooth connection to laptop was easy, apparently I can connect to a second device but not tried the phone yet, back up Cable, over ear, mic on headphones and also on the cable, buttons for volume, play etc, and calls. I’ve been listening on teams stuff all morning and they seem comfy so far, ears warming but not yet uncomfortable. Range on Bluetooth seemed good when I walked off to another room. One issue, not sure how big this will be but might be a pita, while on Bluetooth the person speaking seemed to mute for 10-20 seconds each time somebody added a comment in the chat. I thought it was their WiFi initially but swapping to the cable seemed to stop it so maybe it was my headphones and an issue with teams? Dunno. I’m in another teams briefing now and no problems so far this time… But no chat comments so far. Using a cable for calls should be fine though I think.
    I’ll probably try some music later. I did partly choose them because the comments on audio quality were positive.
    2 year warranty….. Hope not to need it.

TheBrick
    Free Member

Thanks guys both look possible, will do a bit more looking at both

Northwind

I got some Mpows- sound is good, they work, and they were cheap,very pleased. Did have a cheaper set of amazon no-names that were very similar but kicked the bucket after just a few hours use.

I only use them on the turbo so I didn’t want to spend much- but I was really pleasantly surprised.

kayak23

I’ve got a set of Motorola Escape 500.

They’re pretty dope. 👍

neilnevill
    Free Member

After using for must of the day, yes they block out the noise of the kids etc, they have got warm to wear and I’m glad I’m finishing for the day, sound seems good on the cable although not as good as high end stuff (I have some good beyerdyamic open back for music lightening), not as good on Bluetooth…I guess expected. We shall see but hopefully these will do a decent job.

neilnevill
    Free Member

Just coming back to update on my experience with the oneodio head phones.
    Generally comfy but very warm once worn for several hours
    Sound and mic in meetings good
    Good at generally damping out the noise at home, particularly when a bit of radio 2 quietly playing.
    I’m using the cable since Bluetooth doesn’t seem to work with teams.
    Some weirdness with radio 2 where ken Bruce etc (all speech basically) is very very quiet compared to the music. Not sure if that’s the headphones, the laptop, Windows 10, some setting or what. Seems to affect some music too and although most is fine the odd track sounds… Very odd.

Overall, happy enough with them, I suspect there is better but these are doing the job ok.

johnnystorm

I see this is an older thread resurfacing but I’d recommend my JBL BT500 NC which are on ear Bluetooth and also noise cancelling. I think PC world have the BT750NC in their black Friday sale for under 50 quid.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some bluetooth headphones <£50’ is closed to new replies.