Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Recommend me an outdoor hoodie with zipped pockets
  • walowiz

All my hoodies are now ruined by the pup, either boisterous play or wanton boredom induced biting, while I’m not looking.

All the ones that I’ve worn loads have had zipped pockets, I nearly lost my wallet from one without zips. Never again. Can’t get the bamboo ones now with zipped pockets and all I’m finding via google is the sh*te cheap ones, which look sh*te too.

Anyone know of any good hoodies with zip pockets that arent polyester and are cotton, bamboo, merino etc ?

Used for bumming around, biking, outdoor walking, pretty much living in them at the moment.

mattbee
    yoluka

Mons Royale do lovely merino ones. Or Icebreaker. Expensive but they last for years.

wbo
    Free Member

Not cheap but I like my R1 a lot. Slightly nicer than a Norrona falketind warmwool hoody

Esme
    Free Member

The OP is asking about natural fibres – but other people might be interested in the Odyssey Hoodie    Lots of zipped pockets, and mud coloured too!

I think the hoodie is a new product, and I’ve not actually seen one, but their jerseys are definitely excellent quality. I’m looking forward to their new women’s range.

maccruiskeen

‘Bamboo’ isn’t a natural fibre. It’s rayon with a cardboard swing ticket

walowiz

@maccruiskeen

‘Bamboo’ isn’t a natural fibre. It’s rayon with a cardboard swing ticket

Didn’t know that https://www.patagonia.com/on/demandware.static/Sites-patagonia-us-Site/Library-Sites-PatagoniaShared/en_US/PDF-US/bamboo_rayon.pdf

walowiz

The OP is asking about natural fibres – but other people might be interested in the Odyssey Hoodie Lots of zipped pockets, and mud coloured too!
    I think the hoodie is a new product, and I’ve not actually seen one, but their jerseys are definitely excellent quality. I’m looking forward to their new women’s range

@Esme
    thanks, I’d prefer natural fibres, but I really like that, love that it comes in “mud” colour.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me an outdoor hoodie with zipped pockets’ is closed to new replies.