Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Recommend me an alternative to a Skoda Octavia
  • ironbrucove

My 2l derv estate is coming up to the end of it's lease and I'm thinking what to ask for next on a similar budget. Any ideas?

Got to bean estate for work, got to be frugal on fuel so I can keep my bike habit going, got to eat miles in comfort.

Don't ask much i know but i'm stuck for an alternative

JulianA
    Free Member

Not sure there is an alternative! Great cars…

CountZero

That's because there are few alternatives that offer so much car for the money. The only car I'd replace my Octy, if I had the money for something newer, would be another Octy, preferably an estate, with four-wheel drive if I could find a TDi one. Love mine to bits, comfy, goes well, acres of space, cheap to run, cheap to tax and insure, what's not to like?

Mr_C
    Free Member

What JulianA said.

I thought I wanted to change when the time was up on my Skoda about 20 months ago (mainly due to poor service from the local dealers). Still regret that I did, and I will probably get another Octavia when the lease is up on the current car.

MoreCashThanDash

No VAT on Octavias at the moment

If I were to turn up a few thousand behind the cushions I'd have a TDi Scout – with MrsSwadeys ordinary estate we could have his 'n' hers Octavias and live the STW dream…..

nickhart
    Free Member

vw touran
    boring on the outside. boring on the inside. brilliant bike car, brilliant family car 56 mpg on the motorways 45-50 around town (sheffield). dunno what i'd replace it with, oh yeah shorter than a octavia so easier for parking around town.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me an alternative to a Skoda Octavia’ is closed to new replies.