Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Recommend me a Wireless printer.
  • cookeaa

I’m not up to speed on printers so I thought I’d best ask on a cycling forum…

Seeing as our house has gradually becoming a treasure trove full of WiFi Devices I’ve decided we need a new Wireless printer, My old HP just isn’t being used and takes up a lot of space.

Ideally we need something that any of the Tablets/phones and laptops can send print jobs to, that will do Quick B&W prints without spanking consumables, and be able to print a decent 4 x 6 up to A4 sized glossy Photo now and then.

Don’t fancy spending too much on either the printer or its consumables if I can help it, but WiFi is the main driver, the missus doesn’t do wires.

johnhe

I bought an HP Airpint compatible one – I think it’s a 3520 but I’m not sure. I’ve had it about 6 months. Absolutely fabulous piece of kit.

ads-b
    Free Member

Ditto what john says. Got one as a replacement to a Kodak one that broke on me twice. This one is still working so id recommend it.

Stoner
    Free Member

If you have W7 on your main pc then you dont necc need a wireless printer as W7 can act as a network printer server.

They do have some good deals on printers here:
    http://www.ijtdirect.co.uk/

where you get a “free” printer if you buy a bundle of cartridges.

eskay

I have an HP 5510e and it is a great piece of kit. Works from my Win7 PC, android phone and my wife’s ipdad.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a Wireless printer.’ is closed to new replies.