Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Recommend me a warm top to wear indoors
  • bigblackheinoustoe
    Free Member

Due to resisting putting on the heating I am looking for a (very) warm top within which I can slumber about indoors.

Could be wool, though preferably (non prickly type), must keep the back of my neck warm so maybe a hoody. I want it to have a soft outside as anything hard is an outdoor top in my opinion. Should be good down to -5 degrees c.

Next week, insulated indoor slumber trousers.

weeksy

Lol how about I send you £5 for heating instead.?

Drac

A top for indoors?

A t-shirt.

bsims
    Free Member

Put a base layer on?

johnners
    Free Member

Should be good down to -5 degrees c

If you’re expecting that temperature indoors I fear for your plumbing,

senorj

They have these things , like jumpers with zips,but made out of a fleecy material.

richmars

Chain saw trousers make me boil outside when it’s freezing so should be fine for you inside.

granny_ring

Tight arse OP 😂

funkmasterp

Long johns under normal clothes and one of those cardigans with the big collars. At -5 I’d be wearing a coat.

Any reason you can’t just put the heating on?

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

That snuggie is a slanket, I bought several ~10 years ago for family members of the female kind!

As a bloke, it’s your duty to keep the heating off and laugh at suggestions of it being cold by using your turbo trainer frequently. 😉

crikey
    Free Member

nickc

Due to resisting putting on the heating

News Flash putting the heating on is not, I repeat not a character flaw. Weirdo.

Is resisting turning the heating on in winter, the new ‘I don’t own a TV’?

rjmccann101

One of these has been my go to garment for cold but dry. Stylish (even if the wife doesn’t agree) and very warm.

LAT

A roll neck fleece sounds perfect. Roll it up over your head for when it’s really cold. Cut some eye holes for safety, though.

any money saving may be lost if your pipes freeze. That is not a euphemism for a brass monkey, by the way.

towzer

Why not try a winter wetsuit, very warm and has the advantage that with the simple addition of cycle trouser clips you would avoid having to use the toilet as well so you would be saving on both heating and water bills.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a warm top to wear indoors’ is closed to new replies.