Recommend me a restaurant in Chester please!

Home Forum Chat Forum Recommend me a restaurant in Chester please!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Recommend me a restaurant in Chester please!
  • sharkbait

Joseph Benjamin on Northgate Street – there’s a cocktail place about 10 yards away as well.

sharkbait

As you prob know there’s a free bus from the train station into town. personally I wouldn’t bother with the first two anyway – the others are all good but Upstairs at the grill is not cheap. Sticky Walnut is fab but very small.

Premier Icon lunge
    Subscriber

I have a Saturday night in Chester soon with Mrs Lunge and need somewhere to eat. The criteria is:
    Not too expensive
    Good food, doesn’t have to be posh, elaborate stuff, just well cooked food
    Good cocktails close by, ideally in the same place, Mrs Lunge bloody loves a good cocktail
    Central ish. So we can go out afterwards, we’re staying near the train station if that helps?

Moules A Go Go and Artichoke have been suggested (as have Upstairs at The Grill, Sticky Walnut and Hickory’s Smokehouse but they have no tables when we need them), are either any good? And/or is there anywhere else to look at?

bigG

Upstairs at the grill would be my choice if I was eating out in Chester.

prawny

I love Hickories, I’m going a week today. Booked online last night 🙂

Premier Icon lunge
    Subscriber

Sadly Upstairs and Hickory are both fully booked. Any other ideas?

sharkbait

Seriously….. JOSEPH BENJAMIN – it’s really good (unless you’re after something and chips)

stumpy_m4

Does she like italian ?? … if so this place …. food is excellent and service is first class, not too expensive either 🙂

http://www.ristorantesergio.co.uk/index1.htm

mulv1976

I recommend that Italian too but it does book up fast

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a restaurant in Chester please!’ is closed to new replies.