Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Recommend me a photo hosting site
  • Kunstler

That isn’t Google but works very much the same way. I want to upload albums of photos to a site that I can then send a link to one of our service users. So like google photos – there’s an album, click and view each photo in sequence (so not 500px which frustratingly randomises the order).
    Just needs to be simple to use. Ta.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Flickr would do that

ampthill

Flickr

I think this link will take you to the first photo in an album. The size limit is that some photos of mine are small. Other than that they can view full screen

The arrows will take you through the photos. I could have sent you to a set of thumb nails

Devon (2 of 2)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Kunstler

Thanks guys. I’m uploading to Flickr but it seems to have randomised the order as well. It didn’t happen when I uploaded the same sets to google and facebook.

Oh and nice photos btw.

footflaps

The phone app for Flickr does seem to randomise uploads. If you upload from a laptop then you can control the order.

ampthill

Thanks guys. I’m uploading to Flickr but it seems to have randomised the order as well. It didn’t happen when I uploaded the same sets to google and facebook.

Oh and nice photos btw.

Yes I think that is a problem for your photostream. It is either upload order or in “camera role” they are in date shot order.

But I’m sure an albums you have total control over image order. Although I don’t know if you have to set that order after upload

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a photo hosting site’ is closed to new replies.