Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Recommend Me A Phone Case/ Wallet
  • rossi46
    Free Member

I hate wallets- they are too big and you need mahoosive pockets. I also hate having to remember to take wallet, keys and phone out with me.
    Yes i’m lazy like that 😀
    I also have a Sony Xperia phone which is quite big for normal sized phone cases, it needs a case as i don’t want it to die. I like my phone.

Preferably it would be made of neoprene and have the ability to carry coins aswell as notes and a couple of cards.
    And not annoy the hell out of me when its in my pocket.

Iv’e not really found anything on eBay which is surprising, so does such a thing exist?
    Or am i just a fussy git?

Thanks in advance STW people 😀

franksinatra

Are you my mind reading twin? Having just been ‘liberated’ of both my phone and wallet in Granada, I now need to replace wallet and phone/case. I see no reason to have a separate case and wallet when i only really carry a couple of cards.

Just a minor point though, blokes carry coins in pockets. If you put coins in a wallet, then it becomes a purse and you are then a girl.

dannybgoode

OK so they’re not neoprene but the workmanship on these is just superb. I have the Kindle cover (and a Kindle Fire HD cover) and they are brilliant.

The only things to check (if you’re tempted of course) is a) does oyur phone fit and b) because they’re from Amerka you need to check that good ol’ Sterling notes will fit as Greenbacks are a little smaller.

Oberon Design Smart Phone Wallet

Cheers

Danny B

Jolsa

For me it’s my phone (Nexus 4) in my front left pocket, and the rest (wallet, keys, coins) in my front right.

Keys go in one of those neoprene-like Sandisk SD/CF card keyring pouches that once came with the card, whilst wallet is a Jimi.

Hinge has broken on the Jimi after several years, so looking for another or similar slim wallet. Jimis seem to be discontinued at a lot of places though…

rossi46
    Free Member

Are you my mind reading twin?

Rossi and Sinatra- what a line up 😀

If you put coins in a wallet, then it becomes a purse and you are then a girl.

😆 point taken, but iv’e lost a few coins from them falling out of my pocket before now!

franksinatra

Loss of a few coins is a price worth paying to retain a degree of masculinity.

Merak

The only thing about these all in one wallets means your whole kit and kaboodle phone, keys, cards is together…when you lose it.

stevenieve
    Free Member

ordered one of these.

slackman99
    Free Member

A purse?

franksinatra

definitely a purse.

I just ordered a Jimi, doesn’t fulfill the phone part but will be fine until I find/design the perfect combi case/wallet

Jolsa

Where’d you order your Jimi from out of interest?

franksinatra

eBay. Couldn’t get the stealth black that I wanted s went for aqua.

hunterst
    Free Member

Ditched my wallet about 3 years ago.

Now i just carry this with 2 cards and a couple of notes wrapped around the cards

Got it from ikonic edge (new zealand i think)
    It arrived quick and it still looks great after 3 years – the leather is nice and worn.
    Can get them cheaper elsewhere – but will definitely buy again from here when i need to .

Its kept my phone scratch free too, although i do have thin film protectors on the front and back.

rossi46
    Free Member

ikonic edge

Would it fit an Xperia Arc S?
    I like 😀

hunterst
    Free Member

Ah..sorry forgot that bit – have a look on the website you never know.

Sure there must be something similar for your phone – somewhere

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Recommend Me A Phone Case/ Wallet’ is closed to new replies.