Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Recommend me a North West based accountant
  • pb2

I don’t own or run a business but my earnings for last year are a tad unusual and given I don’t get on with my tax office I thought I would play safe and use an accountant rather than do it myself as I normally would. Any thoughts or ideas please let me know, happy to take PMs on this subject, thanks Paul

Russell96

Paul, that’s a sensible choice are you getting old?

I’d agree after ‘heated’ discussions (aka deep probing) with the Taxman in the past getting someone skilled in can make life a lot easier.

Russ

pb2

Hello Russ, long time no see, I hope krimbo has been good. Are you still on the moby number ending 68 ?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Russell96

Yup hippy crimble too! sure am that’s my personal mobile so on all the time.

pb2

I will give you a shout tomorrow, its been forever since we have had a chat 🙂

Russell96

I’m about, anytime, talk you into the Clwyds again 🙂

MrOvershoot

Russell96 – Member

I’m about, anytime, talk you into the Clwyds again

Last time he was at the top of “The Mangler” he tried to set fire to it 😉

Russell96

Was thinking Mangler II or Keegans for maximum gore

MrOvershoot

Russ he’s after an accountant not an orthopedic surgeon (though I can recommend one of the latter)

Bregante

It’s been many years since I used an accountant but when I did it was this fella based in cheadle.

http://www.tussies.co.uk/index.htm

pb2

Whoopee we are back on topic, cheers Bregante

Bregante

He’s a good bloke. When I used him (about 15 yrs ago) he was pretty much a one man band. Judging by the website he’s moved premises and possibly expanded quite a bit so what that will have done to his rates I don’t know…

twoniner
    Free Member

My other half is an accountant/book keeper in North Wales. Works for a firm of accountants and is also self employed doing the sort of stuff you require.

You’re welcome to have a chat with her about what you’re after. Drop me an email (in profile)and I will pass on her email for you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a North West based accountant’ is closed to new replies.