Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Recommend me a mortgage advisor around Cardiff/Vale of Glam
  • Paulio
    Free Member

As title really, there seem plenty around but I’d appreciate some recommendations based on experience. Looking as first time buyers rather than remortgaging, if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance!

Mantastic
    Free Member

Go to HSBC as they about to launch the cheapest rates in the market

Paulio
    Free Member

I’ve been reading about that today. Looks like their super low rates will have a massive fee.

spacemonkey

Speak to London & Country. National firm who offer free advice etc. if you take a deal with them they take their cut from the lender. V good IME.

Paulio
    Free Member

Yep, they’re on my list. Seem to be well regarded on the Money Saving Expert site.

Paulio
    Free Member

Bump for a slow Monday morning!

I’m going to get calling around this afternoon so any more suggestions?

trickydisco
    Free Member

Speak to London & Country. National firm who offer free advice etc. if you take a deal with them they take their cut from the lender. V good IME.

yep.. just done my 1st mortgage with these guys. Recommended. I spent ages on the phone and they plugged in all the stats to get the best rate

it’s actually my mate that works for them and i knew he wouldn’t rip me off

davidjey
    Free Member

We’re also first time buyers and used Mulberry Wealth in Cyncoed.

They do charge commission but I was willing to pay for that for somebody to hold my hand through the process. They have been worth every penny and made the whole thing as stress-free as possible (so far so good anyway!)

rhid

My friend is a mortgage adviser based in Cardiff. His name is Glenn Chapman and his comapny is called Hawthorne Mortgages, great bloke, very helpful and has done all my mortgages. Cannot recommend him enough.

Paulio
    Free Member

Thanks guys, much appreciated. Mulberry have been recommended by a good mate too.

David jey – who at Mulberry are you dealing with?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a mortgage advisor around Cardiff/Vale of Glam’ is closed to new replies.