Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • recommend me a lens
  • rOcKeTdOg

Canon fit, anything between 24-300mm,got the stock 18-55 so want something longer up to £400 for amateur dslr user

Alphabet

I can recommend the Canon 70-300mm IS which should fit your requirements.

http://www.warehouseexpress.com/buy-canon-ef-70-300mm-f4-5-6-is-usm-lens/p1010309

catfood
    Free Member

If I were you Id find myself a nice second hand Canon EF 135mm f2 lens. I shoot sport and lots of the guys now use these instead of an 80-200mm, not too big, nice and light, sharp as **** and you can crop into them all day long, the AF is also superb, I reckon you would get one for about £500, maybe even less as Ive seen them new online for £712. Ive played with a few and they are beautiful, Im gonna get one myself sometime.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rOcKeTdOg

a bit too rich for me i think, but i'll have a look

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Might sound cheap, but the Canon 55-250 IS gives excellent results for the money

GaryLake
    Free Member

Not what you were asking for, but all Canon users should do themselves a favour and get EF50 1.8

So cheap, and I probably use that lens more than anything.

rOcKeTdOg

anyone else?

pedalhead
    Free Member

The Sigma 70-200 2.8 EX is a nice lens. Coincidentally, I'm thinking of selling mine as I just don't use it enough…

rOcKeTdOg

i'm all ears

pedalhead
    Free Member

YGM

shoei
    Free Member

Agree about the 50mm option, or you could go for the Sigma 30mm f/1.4 loved that lens on the D80.

grumm
    Free Member
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘recommend me a lens’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts