recommend me a i dock

Home Forum Chat Forum recommend me a i dock

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • recommend me a i dock
  • mr frosty

Please up to £200 ta

hitman

Like the look of the Pure dock with internet radio streaming capabilities for £230ish – see what hi fi latest edition

samuri

Klisch igroove works for me, proper quality.
    Note that speakers that charge iphones and touch’s are few and far between though, my igrooves don’t.

Muke

Hows about a Lego one…

Premier Icon kiwijohn
    Subscriber

What do you want it to do? I’ve got an iHome iH10. Simple radio with ipod dock. Good sound for the size.

Premier Icon bruneep
    Subscriber

What I have Its ace Intempo

scuttler

I got an Intempo Infusion DAB dock but the DAB reception was atrocious compared to other DAB radios I have – don’t do it – I sent mine back. The Intempo RDi that bruneep refers to is a lot better by all accounts.

Eventually I settled for the Pure Avanti (referred above as Pure dock with internet radio streaming capabilities) which was a bit over budget but is all singing and all dancing and I’m well impressed – ipod, streamining mp3s from a NAS box/media server, internet radio, BBC listen again and DAB. I work from home so I need to be entertained 8 hours a day.

If you just want a dock (no Radio) apparently the Klipsch products are very good. Also does it need to be mains powered or have the ability to run on it’s own batteries?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘recommend me a i dock’ is closed to new replies.